View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 02:21 PM   #9
JimmyKarlo
getDare Sweetheart

[B]Have you ever gone to a clothing optional beach with friends/people who are not your partner?[\B]
Yes a few times already. Two or three different groups. Going to a lake near by or so?

What was it like?
Pretty normal all the time. Nothing special about it. Mostly…

Who got naked?
Everyone, so we had a group of like 4-6 people mostly.

Was it weird or awkward to see each other nude?
Not all all, of course the very first moment is always exciting, but as soon as everyone is swimming and having fun no one cares anymore.

Did anything sexual happen?
There was only one time when something happen: We had a swim ring and a female friend was chilling in it and I was joking around and at some point hold onto it. The water pushed me so that I was basically lying underneath the ring while she was sitting in there with her ass sticking out through the hole in the water. First I did not thought about it at all, but then we touched by accident and inward trying to avoid it as soon as I recognized the situation, but I couldn’t really do something except to swim away, but.. I was giving it a try so slowly I was touching her with my already hard cock.. her cheeks, legs again and again… and somehow show opened a bit her legs (or I thought it, who knows?) and my cock could slip in between her tights. So i was there, floating around, my cock moving then and now between her legs (not sure if her pussy was also in touched, but it felt sooooo amazing). She was chilling, I was chilling, for quite a while, not saying anything until we got disturbed by the call for BBQ time. We never talked about it afterwards

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 18.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: inflatable
Last cum: 26.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule

Last edited by JimmyKarlo; 06-16-2021 at 02:26 PM.
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote