View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 04:19 PM   #14
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
Two easy ones. Sit down to pee, always no excuses.
As I said before I'm willing to obey this rule, but I don't want to do it forever. Therefore I decided to sit down to pee where it is possible for me (I'm disgusted by toilet seats in public restrooms, so I won't do it there) for one week until next saturday.

Today I took a ride with the bike (I cycle quite often) and on the way I felt that I had to pee. So I stopped near a tree and got off the bike. I was up to stand next to the tree and pee, when this dare came back to my mind. I wasn't sure, but I think this dare includes peeing like a girl outdoors too (correct me if I'm wrong). As I didn't need to pee badly and this lonely tree didn't provide much cover, I decided to proceed until I would come to the next wood. I've never seen anybody else on this way, so I thought that this should be a much safer space to do it.

I rode my bike midway through the wood and stopped again. I didn't want to leave my bike behind and the covert is quite dense in this wood, so I wasn't able to go very deep into the forest. There was a thick tree near the way and I determined it as the best spot to have the most cover and I went behind it. With the hope to spot upcomming people quick enough I stood there facing the way, took a deep breath and pulled down my bike shorts (was very glad, that I didn't wear bib shorts today) and my boxers to my knees. And then it was time to squat down. I peed sitting down before for a few times and I think it is impractical and annoying, but not too humilating. But squatting down to pee outdoors like a girl instead of just standing there like a man, felt so weird and I was pretty humilated and embarrassed. And this must be an embarrassing position even for a woman. Watching a woman peeing outdoors is a big fantasy of mine and I once managed to catch one "accidentally". She was really upset about this situation and my today's experience made me feel a bit guilty for provoking to catch her back then.

After squatting down I tried to pee, but I was so nervous and humilated that I wasn't able to pee. Felt like being in a public restroom with other guys. I'm often not able to pee in this situations too. And probably the need wasn't big enough in this moment. Another problem for me was to find a position in which I could hold the balance and didn't need to worry about peeing myself. The bike shorts are quite tight and prevented me from spreading my legs far enough and pulling them down to my ankles even made it worse. I noticed that the best options could maybe be to either lean my back to another tree or squat down quite deep (with my butt almost touching the ground). Finally I surrendered (My log showed me that I tried it for more than 10 minutes.) and decided to go on as the need wasn't too big and pee standing up felt like rule-breaking.

Just squatting down was soooo embarrassing even without peeing and I guess it would be even more embarrassing with peeing as it would put me into a very helpless situation till I finished. However I promise to try it again if I had to pee again while riding the bike in the upcomming week. Probably I should think about a good way to pee like a girl but while writing this I notice how weird it feels to just think about this question.

Maybe: hidden exposure, public dares with low risk

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Limits: illegal, work, permanent exposure, pain, gross things, high risk

Feel free to have a look at my AMA thread or my dare request!

I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse if I make any mistake.
pantyhimbo is offline   Reply With Quote