View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 04:32 PM   #63
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Yes, maybe they assumed you do.
Maybe they recognized, but were too discret to tell something.
Maybe they even smelled your wet cunt.
Maybe they know what a huge slut you are and what naughty things you are doing in your office, because they follow this thread.
Maybe they are masturbating right now thinking about your clamped nipples and exposed tits.

You like these thoughts, slut?
It is BUZZ then.
Put in the bullet vibe, but not so fast. Do it slowly on your chair. Spread your legs wide, oopen up for the office. Get the vibe in and turn it on. Leave your room and walk around the office once more.

6 people who starred at your tits you say? What do you think how many are going to watch you edge? Walk around the floors and edge 6 times thinking about all the stuff I said and that could have happened in the elevator earlier today. Maybe they are right behind you, knowing what you are doing, because they read this thread....

Ps.: How is it going on the tasks mentioned yesterday?
Sir G

You certainly know how to arouse a girl, both physically and cerebrally

Siting at my desk, skirt pulled up, my bare ass on my office chair. Door wide open, leaning back as i slowly slid the bullet inside my greedy cunt. I am so desperate to cum at this point, feeling the bullet part my glistening pussy lips and the sensation of any kind of penetration magnifies how much i am craving a nice thick cock right now.

Sorting myself out, i stand...a bit shaky at first, and walk confidently out into the office. stopping just outside my door, standing for a moment, i survey the room of potential hard throbbing cocks.

Knowing some might be somewhat intrigued by my presence today, and my extra "personal" interactions, i imagine them watching me after work....i imagine them all looking thru my office windows, while my Sit comes to visit near the end of the day....my mind starts to wonder...

What if my Sir, My owner was in my office while all the men watched thru the window, what if my Sir became a bit upset with me...what if he instructed me to show them all what an obedient well trained cock sucking little slut i really am.

What would they all think watching me devour Sirs cock?

Would they continue to watch?

Would they start making comments while i was on my knees, breasts exposed, ass up in the air while taking that thick cock down my hungry throat?

Would their cocks become hard?

Would they show me thru the window while watching me?

What would any of you do?

andreaswallows....and loves an audience.....xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote