View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 03:28 PM   #61
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
BUZZ

Rub arousal gel on your pussy and nipples.
Put in your lovense and put it on a pattern that risks tipping you over the edge (obviously you must stop it before you hit the o, but there will be a penalty*).

Now go out for some coffee. You will take the elevator down. However if there are fewer than 3 other people in the elevator, you must do the last three floors by the stairs.

On the return to your office if there are fewer than 3 people in the elevator, then take the final three floors by stair.
Once back in the office the vibe can be turned off.

*If you have to turn off the vibe because you might cum, then you can take a few minutes to recover before turning it back on. Everytime you stop it however is 10 minutes spent with your nipple clamps on when you get back to your office and you must reapply the arousal gel to your nipples before putting on the clamps.
3pm coffee time!

nipples and now desperate pussy covered in gel.

Lovense in place, a selected a random pre programed pattern and headed to the elevator. That was a mistake i should have previewed the pattern prior to starting..... i selected the one called "earthquake" OH MY FUCKING GAWD! it really didn't get to crazy until the elevator doors shut.....then it hit me....the random step by step increase in intensity as i rode the elevator almost made me cum....

By the time the elevator reached the main floor i could feel my face flushed, i cant imagine how red i was...nipples rock hard...pussy fluttering, i had to focus so hard not to cum. But you will be pleased to know this obiedient slut was determined not to fail....i had to concentrate soooo hard not to cum.

pussy fluttering, i made my way back to the elevator....only two others onboard.

I must apologies, there is no way i could handle stairs in this condition, i am so sorry Sir

andreaswallows.....and feels she has let you all down

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote