View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 04:23 PM   #131
MissesMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Thank you for the dares mistress. Before I started I got dressed in the clothes you told me to mistress, as well as a pair of Mary Janes (shoes), in order to get some ice from the bar downstairs.
With the 2 pint glasses full of ice at hand I went back to my room and stripped naked upon entry, where I held a cube to each nipple until they melted. (A trick I learned while doing this is I jog in place so my body temperature increases and melts the ice faster.)
I then went to the wall mirror and edges, then to the window, where I hope no one saw me, and then I sank to my hands and knees for my third edge in a row.
I was now extremely horney, hot and sweating, meaning that the next few ice cubes I used mented quicker than the first.
I edged for my fourth time today, and then endured extreme pain as the next 6 ice cubes I used burned my poor nipples from the sheer cold of having constant contact, after that final pair had melted they were standing as erect as I have ever seen them go.
I got redressed in my halter top and skirt, and used my final pair of ice cubes (now already half melted from the heat today) to melt against my nipples.
I walked out of my room and downstairs through the bar, all too aware that my nipples were very visibly poking through my shirt and my wet pussy was reacting to the breeze from the wind. I took myself into the nearby wooded area and stripped naked, remaining that way behind a large tree until I edged, after which I made my way home.

<3 Kah
I believe I said to complete these dares "in order," so why did you get dressed in the described clothes before completing any of the other dares?

You need to be punished for this. So since you cannot follow simple instruction on wearing these clothes, you do not deserve them, tear them apart with scissors.

Kik: MisessMe
MissesMe is offline   Reply With Quote