View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 03:50 PM   #1
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Color Wheel A Trivial Pursuit Of Denial

Welcome to a Trivial Pursuit Of Denial!

A denial add thread with a quizzing focus. It's all rather simple really. Ask me a question off the top of your head about anything that would be considered general knowledge. If I get it right, I can gloat. If I get it wrong on the other hand, well, that's where the denial comes in!

Everything will be on the honour system. That you haven't looked up a random, ultra hard question AND that I haven't looked up the answer. I promise I'm a good sport and I will be willing to embarrass myself in front of getDare's many users if I get an easy question wrong.

Each question I answer wrong adds a day to my denial. However you can only post once a day. That is until you have asked 10 questions in the thread. Then you can ask 2 a day. If you manage to ask 50 questions, you can ask 3 a day. And well, you get the jist... (I'm not sure if this will go that far, however I would be willing to add rules)

I'll also add a few keywords!

If I answer 5 of your questions in a row correctly, you unlock NERD!
NERD - On its first use is a wedgie and swirly. After first use it only redeems a wedgie.

If I answer 5 of your questions in a row incorrectly, you unlock BIMBO!
BIMBO - On first use, an hours long bimbofication hypno with uncontrolled bimbo drooling. After first use it will be a 20 minute bimbo hypno session. (You can provide specific files or videos if you want, just DM!)

If you ask questions on 5 consecutive days, you unlock LOYAL!
LOYAL - On every fifth day of a 5 day stint you can force me to post in ANY 3 threads!

If you ask a question and I don't respond in 24 hours, you can use ABSENT!
ABSENT - For every 24 hours that I've missed your question by you can post with ABSENT to add 2 days to my denial.

If 3 different thread participants respond with BRAINLESS after an obviously easy question is answered incorrectly...
The three that have called BRAINLESS get to give me a random punishment.

I know some of you may try and play it harsh but just remember that karma will find you!

FULL RULES AND KEYWORDS ETC...

My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!

Last edited by ChubbyShySissy; 06-05-2021 at 05:01 AM.
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote