View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 08:20 PM   #9
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hi there! How about these:

- Do a workout nude outside: 50 jumping jacks, 10 press-ups, plank for 30 seconds, 10 burpees. Repeat the sequence twice more

- Take a cold shower with a garden hose naked outside. Could be after the workout above or first thing in the morning
Not a bad little workout. Lots of jumping around so my boobs definitely felt that haha. Despite doing this in my front yard no one saw me so that was lucky.
Didn't really feel like doing the second one. Sorry. But thanks for the dares. The first one was a lot of fun. Not having clothes near me and having no way to explain why I was outside naked, it really turned me on. Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster_Thakur View Post
Wear a sheer t-shirt or top go out like that and see how people react. If nips poke out than it will be more fun and people around you notice easily.
So I did this today too. Went for a walk in a nice sheer black shirt. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't wearing anything since it's pretty see through. Walked for about 20 minutes and had 7 people see me. Most were from accross the street but one was walking towards me and we passed each other. He was very clearly staring at my chest haha.

Very fun and exciting. Thanks for the suggestion
Silver Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Silver Ann for this post: