View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 04:14 AM   #64
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 28

part 28 the end

After recuparating we all went down to the pond to clean ourselves up. Coming back George suggested we go and lie down in the tent to at least get some sleep. Chrissie and I were positioned in the middle. After some cuddling from all of us, we fell asleep. We were probably all drained by now so we woke up to find out it was 11AM. We all hurried to get freshened up and eat our breakfast.

After cleaning up the camp and packing up our gear, we sat around the pit together talking about the last few days. We promised each other we would try to plan a new trip soon. Chrissie asked me if I was going to the Hiker's club trip in two weeks. I acknowleged, so we decided we would try to be able to go together in one tent.

We set out for the walk home, we did put some clothes on but kept it at a minimum since it was pretty hot so the girls settled for shorts and a top while the guys just put on shorts. On the path down we encountered a group of boys around our age going up. We joked amongst each other, we hoped they would find their fun too.

The inevitable came, we found ourselves by the intersection where the girls would have to take another trail. We stayed there for a long time, saying our goodbyes. We would meet-up again in three days Linda's parents were going away for a long weekend and she invited us to come over and if possible, sleep-over. For the girls that was allready settled. We had to make up a plan to be able to convince our parents to let us sleep over, however not at any of our houses. Work to be done!

Our little club stayed in touch for several years with numerous encounters. Three close couples were born. From time to time there were even some new encounters, where the six of us were quite adaptive to teach them the ropes of having fun together, truth and dare works miracles!

-----
the End
-----
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post: