View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 09:38 AM   #175
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
426. if you have tried different chastity belts, which is your favorite.
427. Would you ever tried one that is locked electronically rather than with padlock and key
428. Who is your favorite person to slave sit you while Miss is away.
429. Do you think you would have house of slaves with your Miss

426. I have a neosteel system belt with ergo rear, and a neosteel sport belt. The sport is lighter and is better for work, but the system belt is better for long term wear, due to the ergo rear. I haven't tried the lower cost/premanufactured ones on myself, but have had others try them. They're okay, but a little awkward for long term use.

427. Mine have builtin locks, not padlocks. Electronic locks would be s fun/nice upgrade, although you'd probably still have key locks for if the battery went dead or electronics malfunction, so meh.

428. I haven't been slavesat a lot, but I'm liking Pure Evil. Mesmer was nice, too, so it's hard to say. I know them both very well.

429. If we had more space, maybe. I've had a few slaves/playmates over, but doing so would probably take more time than I currently have. Pure Evil living with us has been nice because She's semi-switchy, and kinda fits into a "middle" role between Mistress and I; however She's more of a playmate or vanilla friend than a Domme or slave.

Join the GetDare Unofficial Discord!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, remove 1 day of denial.
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 05-25-2021 at 09:47 AM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote