View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 02:25 PM   #6
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_love View Post
I will try wear a plug whenever I am at home for the next week... I’ll probably choose 26.

I’m not sure is a dildo gag is safe to sleep in so I will experiment with this and let you know... I don’t want to choke on saliva in my sleep!

And I can’t physically cum any way so not touching my clit is preferred so thank you 😂

My limits are in my bio, I prefer shorter tasks rather than long term as I have a short attention span... my ass is also very new to any play so go easier on that, my pussy is used to abuse
Ahh I see😅👍, so then for your ass pick the most comfortable plug in terms of long time wearing. Your Ass can easily do bigger diameters (3-4cm) ... remember your biggest No2...

The longer the better, and once per day do some ass Stretching or deep Penetration on a Daily Base... for more comfort put them in hot water before use or heat Them on heating/oven but be careful not to overheat it.

Same for your throat ...Daily Training best after wakeup... the Gag reflex is at a Minimum after sleeping.
Note down the progress Daily...

How About your soft piss Limits, you could start by not removing your panties for pissing and smell like the dirty whore you are all day... or e.g. use the panties as a pee gag for going shopping... is accidental wetting also a Goal?

Good luck😉
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote