View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #68
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 37

There was an overwhelming smell in the room. No one dared name it, but everyone felt it. So much love and pleasure had just graced Danielle's living room that it felt like time had stood still. All the moans held back during the experience were now being felt. Satisfaction and exhaustion were the lot of the resting group.

Danielle got her head up from Frank's chest, looking about at the room at all the naked bodies. She could not believe what had just transpired in her own home. She felt blessed to be able to share the moment with all of her friends, old and new. Who had been with whom? As far as she was concerned, she had slept with everybody. She still felt every sensation in the back of her mind, indulging in the euphoria provided by the event. The feeling was obviously shared by everyone.

For a very long moment, no one said anything. The couples remained huddled together; Frank had finished off the activity with Danielle so the two were resting against each other; Rita had crawled to Jacques after being pleasured to her satisfaction; Laurie had done the same with Jacob; Felicity was resting comfortably against Cedric; and Sandra was now huddled against Julie, who had since removed the strap from her belt. There was no confusion anymore in associations.

"I want to thank everyone..." Rita finally managed to utter. "I have not had so much fun in... never, to be honest. You are all amazing lovers... boys and girls alike, whoever you are."

Cedric answered with his own comment.

"I have participated in activities of the like in the past... I have never indulged before. This thing we did, it went way beyond anything I have done in the past. I really, really enjoyed it, and I want to thank the girls who allowed me to finally... sleep with someone else."
"Thank you so much..." Felicity added. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for him to indulge too."
"There was just something in the room... in the air...."

Smiles and a few thanks came along, but only a few people had figured out who their partners had been, and they were not telling. Laurie spoke up.

"I've had a lot of sex in the past... but never anything like this. It felt warm and kind... and loving, which is rare in this kind of activity, I think."
"I think so too... to be honest, "Jacob explained, "I've been holding back because I can't have sex until I really care for the other person. I see that now. I care so much about you all... isn't it amazing?"
"What's amazing is that you induldged the way you did... finally."
"Funny, "Jacques said, "I never imagined the guys would be the ones holding back."

A bit of laughter lightened the mood. When it died down, Julie took the floor.

"Since we all seem to be saying something, I'll say this. I have been in an orgy in the past. All girls. My kind. Watching you all have sex with each other, I did not think I would enjoy it, boys and all. But to be honest, watching all you boys take on these girls, it was the most erotic spectacle I have ever seen. Managing you all... that was just the icing on the cake. I think... I was afraid of men. Of what they did... but now... I'm still not over that blowjob thing, but at least, I know I can watch... I would still not allow a boy to take me, but... now... not so sure I'd mind as much a boy being present, or active, in my vicinity. Maybe not just any boy, but any of you, I'd say."
"This really opened my eyes, " Sandra said, "and I hope it will help me deal with my... needs."

Frank's mind was racing as the people spoke. Something truly unique was unfolding in front of his very eyes. Something he was probably the only one to notice. He smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I truly am. It was unbelievably intense. And I think... we'll have to do it again."

Danielle was the first to be stunned, but the others soon followed. Frank was very serious.

"Consider this... the fun we had, we can say it was awesome, and leave it at that. But what we did, what we just discovered about ourselves, well, that's not something I want to let go. Do you? Can anyone of you honestly say you would not want to do this again, at some point, perhaps under different circumstances?"

Frank's question lingered in the air, but no one could deny that the desire to do something like that again was indeed present in each of them.

"I don't know why, or how, but I know that I have rarely felt as connected as I do right now, and I don't want to lose that. Damn! I feel so connected, I might even be willing to try more stuff with the guys, if they're game."

He did not put much emphasis on that last sentence, but he saw a quick reaction by Jacques, possibly intrigued by the possibility.

"Let's not allow what we just did to become a single moment in time. Let's make something of it. Let's make it more than a fluke. Let's make it mean something."
"Mean what, exactly?" Danielle inquired.

The question hung in the air for a moment, then suddenly, a realization came to pass. The idea swept across the room, and the night's activities blossomed into a larger notion of sharing and relationship.

Things were about to change for the ten of them, and possibly a few others along the way.