View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #67
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 36c

SANDRA

Sandra was confused, and that was obviously not the right mood to be in for such an activity. Still, she could not help it. Blindfolded, lying on her back, waiting to be penetrated by one of the boys in the room, Sandra had nothing to do but think. She thought about Laurie, the sexual experience they had shared together a few weeks back. She thought about her first lesbian desires. Then, she thought of Julie, who had been around her for more than three years, the ever-present lesbian to whom she had never given the time of day, and who was now clearly making advances on her. She recalled the look of suprise in Laurie's eyes when she had asked for date; but she also recalled Julie's reaction at the same question. Jacob only factored as a secondary element in the strange unfolding tale. Laurie was new and inviting, gorgeous and uncertain. Julie would be a safe bet, yet someone unconsidered up until a few moments ago. Given the current circumstances, there was also the possibility she could have both, but that seemed unlikely, at least in the long run.

As her mind and heart pondered these questions, a presence made itself felt near her. Sandra spread her legs a bit wider, awaiting the initial penetration with a hint of anxiety. Sandra felt incredibly wet; her train of thought as much as the previous game had done much to get her ready. The presence came down on top of her, and something smooth and a bit cold slid into her. Julie. The strap-on.

Sandra held back her moan. Julie was watching her, fucking her now. Julie could see everything, take everything. Julie's touch was gentle, but her hold was firm. Julie's hands wandered to Sandra's stomach, breasts and shoulders, and finally went to rest on her sides. The strap-on sliding in and out of her was an incredible sensation, and it made Sandra shiver with pleasure and delight. Sandra knew Julie had dreamt of this for a long time; why deny her the satisfaction of the conquest? Careful not to make a sound, Sandra allowed her face to translate the pleasure she was feeling; holding back the screams caused the orgasm to be that much more intense, and she allowed every wave of pleasure to appear on her face, so that Julie could enjoy it as much as she was. Julie was a wonderful and thoughtful lover. But was that sufficient for Sandra?

Julie pulled out of Sandra and lay down on top of her for a few moments, her head against Sandra's breasts. Sandra placed her hand on Julie's head and gently caressed her hair. They remained like that for no more than a few moments. Julie got back up; this was still a game after all, and the game had just started.

Sandra was somewhat sad to feel Julie move away, but the experience with her had put her mind at ease. She knew that, at least, she would be able to make love to Julie on a regular basis if she wanted to - if she ended up with her. She did not have that assurance yet from Laurie's part, and it was obvious that this game was not going to provide it for her.

Movement around her made Sandra squirm a little. A male presence bent down in front of her. She felt him position himself, and slide into her without any wait. Again, her mind drifted away from her thoughts and more to the immediate sensations. A dick had such a different feel from a strap-on, warmer and much more intense to her liking. She could not be lesbian, the thought wandered into her mind. She enjoyed penises too much.

The man seemed to be enjoying himself. He leaned into her, getting more intimate as he kept taking her, touching her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders. He bent down further, which provided her much appreciated stimulation, and even kissed her mouth. He was gentle and kind in his love-making; this went further than sex, at least to Sandra. He rode her for a long time, only slowing down once for a reason unknown to Sandra. Finally, she felt it and she waited for it. He emptied himself into her, and it felt warm and stimulating. She did not orgasm, but his seed inside her made her feel all womanly. He had fully indulged in his manhood, and she was collecting the reward inside her. The thought made her laugh internally. She felt blessed to be the recipient of his efforts. Even after he was done, he kept going for a while, clearly trying to make her climax. She appreciated the effort but was not surprised when he stopped before reaching the end. She was not surprised nor disappointed.

He moved away from her and she felt some kind of interaction going on between him and possibly Julie. How had Julie taken this, she wondered? Would the guy get a scolding? Would Julie be jealous or vindictive? Would she let it slide by? More and more, Sandra was realizing that Julie's reactions mattered to her a great deal - moreso than Laurie's reactions. Perhaps that meant something.

Sandra knew another partner was probably incoming. She decided get on all fours, to enjoy a different position. She did not have to wait long. A male presence behind her took her almost from the moment it went down on its knees. The hard dick inside her felt incredible, and what the previous dick had failed to accomplish, this one would most assuredly achieve. The man was so much into it that it was impossible for Sandra to keep her composure. Waves of pleasure plunged into her. Mouth open, holding back moans and screams, Sandra climaxed just as the warmth of the man's seed went into her. She felt a deep connection for a few moments, but then it subsided as the man's energy died down. Sandra felt so full. She felt him exit and fall flat. She herself felt the dripping against her leg and onto the carpet: a worry for later. Sandra did not move an inch; she still felt as if he was still inside her, and it felt amazing. Sandra laid her head on the carpet, her butt still raised in the air. She waited without actually knowing what she was waiting for.

It came in the form of Julie and her strap-on, twisting her around and entering her again, pounding the seed back into her. This was all too much for Sandra. She exploded in moans of pleasure, calling out God's name as another climax came unto her. Julie fell on top of her, and the two kissed, passionately. Sandra wrapped her legs around Julie, keeping her close and inside her. Julie went motionless, and Sandra caressed her back, finally pulling the blindfold off her eyes, barely aware of the noises happening very close to her, one final couple indulging in the last throes of the activity.

DANIELLE

One final fling, Danielle thought, as she waited for her first male partner to come over. She had set her mind upon Frank, and she was going to commit completely to him - but not until tomorrow. This was more than a bachelorette party. This was a sex party. There was no use denying it. They had come up with an excuse for a sex party. They had invited friends over, and now everyone was having sex.

The notion of commitment scared Danielle to some extent. She had led a mostly carefree life. Adventures with Rita and a few other friends had kept her busy in the past. Ever since moving to Sherbrooke, she had settled down. Meeting Stan had kept her in check. She was back, with his party, to her roots. It felt good. Could she really be content with one final fling, or would this escalate into something more, as she knew it could? Only time, and the experience itself, would tell.

Someone was close. Danielle waited for the man to make his move. Nothing happened. She felt his presence, she felt a hand on her buttocks, but nothing more. Danielle waited, but for whatever reason, the man was hesitating. This made Danielle ever more impatient. What was holding him back? Perhaps it was the fact that he did not know who she was? But she could only be one of five girls. She felt the tip of his dick touch her; he jerked back, as if he was intimidated by the touch. This would not do. She reached around her, grabbed his hand, and tried to pull him closer towards her, but he was stronger and would not budge. She had to take a different approach. She let go of his hand and twisted around. Guessing where his head was, she moved hers as near as she could. Their cheeks touched; she touched his ear with her mouth, and then whispered in a low tone:

"Please... take me."

She hoped the boy could not tell who she was, but if he did, it would not matter. She spun back to her original position and she waited. With this incentive, with her oral permission, perhaps he would finally indulge in the game.

He did. He placed himself correcttly and entered from behind. He pushed his way into her, past her defences, and finally, someone was taking her. A hard dick was inside her pussy; she loved every second of it. His pace was slow at first, building up speed as he got more involved into it, giving Danielle a gentle rise in excitement and pleasure. She started to sway in rhythm with him.

It was over too soon for Danielle; the boy retreated after only about a minute. At first, she made a move to hold him back, but then she remembered the nature of the game. She smiled, eagerly anticipating which partner would cover her next.

The wait was not too long, but it was enough for Danielle to start to wonder what was going on. Suddenly a finger gently caressed her pussy lips for a few seconds. She felt the tip of something artificial at the edge, penetrating her as deep as it could. Danielle bent her head backwards. The feeling of the strap-on was truly amazing, and Julie was doing wonders with it. The previous excitement got almost instantly back to the previous level, and within less than a minute, a powerful orgasm rode itself into Danielle's body. But Julie did not stop there; she kept pounding and pounding, her pace constant, and the wave of pleasure never actually subsided. Another equally powerful climax began to form, and Julie took it all the way up again. Danielle was so grateful for it, she immediately wanted to return the favor, but of course that was beyond the parameters of the game again.

Julie slowed down and remained there, planted in Danielle's pussy after the fact, for what seemed to be a very long time. Eventually, she pulled out after caressing Danielle's buttocks. Danielle was already satisfied after two partners; she also knew that the game was not over. In order to increase the strength of the experience, she shifted to her back, allowing anyone else to come to penetrate her from the front.

The man practically fell on top of her. His dick entered her pussy without any resistance. He pressed himself against hers. This was different. There was love and passion in those moves. A thought came to Danielle that this could be Frank, but how could he know who she was, unless he was cheating. She did not think Frank would cheat. It could still be anyone. It could be Jacques also. Perhaps Frank was taking Rita at that time, and Jacques was taking her. How utterly perfect that would be. His lips were all over her upper body; she met them and kissed him with abandon and passion. The man was good, and he was very close to making her climax again. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in, the pleasure almost riding her to full ecstasy, taking her so very near the edge without actually allowing her to step over it. She felt him slow down a little, and she knew he was holding back so he would not climax. She wanted him to keep going, but he would not comply, and she did not want to speak again.

He finally stopped and pulled out. Danielle was left unsatisfied again. She remained on her back, panting, recovering from the intensity, and she waited. And waited. And waited some more. No one was coming to replace him. What was happening? Danielle raised herself off the ground, and with some uncertainty, she tried to peek under the blindfold.

The first sight that came to her was of Frank, bent down on Laurie, penetrating her with a passion she knew he possessed. she smiled: he must be thinking of her. Or perhaps he was just enjoying the ride. It did not matter. To her left, she saw Jacob, on all fours, mounting Sandra with a force that sent waves of pleasure into Sandra's face. How lucky she was. Felicity was there, resting on her back, alone, teasing herself. At the other end of the room, both Jacques and Cedric were alone, still blindfolded, their dicks having gone limp. No wonder she was waiting for someone to come to her. She pulled the blindfold back down before Julie, who was now taking on Rita from behind, saw her peeking. Danielle allowed these images to make a lasting impression in her mind. She began teasing herself, hoping at least one more partner would come to her.

One did. His presence towering above her, he slid his dick inside her pussy and began taking her. His touch was gentle even though his thrusts were strong. This was all too intense for her. The previous sight still clinging to her memory, she allowed the man's movements to ride her into ecstasy once more. She wanted him to climax alongside her, but to no avail it seemed. She would not give up. She pushed him out of her, went to all fours and had him take her again. The pleasure was surreal; he gave her another climax within moments, and still he did not shoot into her. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him; his hands went to her breasts, she rested hers on his chest and rode him as hard as she could.

Moans of pleasure from Sandra reached her and the sounds and stimulation drove her one more time into an orgasm. Her energy was spent, and her companion was still holding it in. He raised his upper body so he could press her hard against him, and finally, after several minutes of constant pleasure, she felt him release everything into her. She screamed her satisfaction almost at the top of her lungs before collapsing on top of him, only half awake.

What a perfect end to an almost perfect day.

FRANK

Four months ago, Frank had slept with only one girl in his life. He was now up to four, and this number was possibly about to increase by two. He had indeed come a long way in a very short amount of time.

Several years ago, fantasy fulfillment had been denied. Now, fantasy was taken to the limits of what seemed acceptable. This was an orgy, whatever name they gave it. People having sex with each other, in the same room, swapping partners. It did not matter to Frank that the sex was set under a pretense of a game. It was still the same. Not that he minded. He had plunged into planning the activity head on, and only he knew from the onset that this was exactly where the game was headed. That was why he had invited Cedric and Felicity over. They enjoyed this type of activity. Everything in the day had been scripted by Frank to lead up to a moment like this, planned by Rita but executed by Frank. He was simply about to indulge in the fruits of his own creation.

His mind raced to a singular memory, several years back, by the pool. Danielle and him were resting on their towels, naked. They had been there for several minutes now, chatting away about unimportant stuff to decrease the sexual tension in the room. Danielle was thirteen at that time, and he was seventeen. At some point during the conversation, the subject of sex came back up, brought up by Danielle.

"So... you have never done it?"
"No."
"It's hard to believe. I mean, you're so much older than me... I thought everyone had done it by then."
"Only if they get the opportunity. And I am only four years older than you."
"That's good to hear."

Frank had smiled. He had stepped into that one.

"Would you mind if I exposed myself a bit more?" Danielle had asked.
"No... I don't."

Danielle went to rest sideways, facing Frank. How gorgeous she looked in her young blossoming nudity, her breasts sticking out, her curves slowly coming to the surface. Frank did the same, shifting sideways and exposing himself as well. It was a bold move, one that could have consequences. She looked down at his penis, which was starting to stand up.

"Guys are funny looking."
"Girls are beautiful..."

Danielle had laughed at his words.

"Yes, we are."

She bit her lower lip.

"Oh... Frank. I'm just so... I'd like it to be you. My first time. But now's not the time... right?"
"No, now is not the time."

The problem was, Frank knew there was probably not going to be another time. He leaned in and gently kissed her lips. He wanted her so badly. But was she ready? Would she be even able to receive him? He doubted it very much. He knew the idea was wrong, but it did not diminish the desire.

Danielle came back to the assault. Somehow, she wanted something more than what they could give each other.

"Sometimes, I touch myself down there... and it's nice. Do you touch yourself sometimes?"
"Yes... I do."
"Do you think of me when you do?"
"Sometimes."
"Sometimes I think of you too..."

The desire in Frank's heart and loins was overwhelming.

"What if... you know... we both touched ourselves together? That would be sort of like making love without doing it, right?"

The memory faded as Julie's hand grasped Frank's and lured him towards one of the girls. The present was at hand, and the orgy was upon Frank. He would fuck whichever girl this was, and derive pleasure from it, and hopefully provide her with pleasure as well.

The girl was lying on her back. Frank grabbed her hips and pulled her in closer; the tip of his penis went to rest against the entrance to her vagina. Muffled words reached his ear.

"Take me."

He recognized Felicity's voice. He obeyed, entering her without any force, then proceeding to move back and forth gently. Purposefully, he made love to her. He did not want this to be simply about sex. There had to be meaning to this. Felicity was a wonderful girl which he admired a great deal. He loved her in a friendly fashion. This was an extension of this love, providing her with pleasure to thank her for being a friend and a wonderful person. It felt so natural. She wiggled under his care and enjoyed every moment of his penetration. Time stood still for a moment and only the two of them existed.

Julie came back, her hand resting on Frank's shoulder. He was done with Felicity. He silently thanked her for the privilege he had just been granted and allowed Julie to move him about.

The next girl was on all fours. Frank extended his hands and his fingers landed near the girl's entrance. He moved about to position himself correctly and entered her with the same gentleness, using his hand to slide himself in. For a moment, Frank did not think about who he was making love to - his wandering hands revealed a slight curvature forward, so he realized this person was Rita. Danielle's best friend. The memory returned to the surface as he kept pushing in and out of her.

"Are you certain you want to try that?"

Frank had been somewhat shocked by Danielle's question. Masturbating in front of each other was going slightly beyond the realm of what seemed permissible.

"I... Frank, I..."

He leaned in and kissed her again. She smiled.

"Those kisses don't count."
"What?"
"I told you earlier... I am keeping my third kiss in reserve."
"Okay..."
"Frank, I do want to have sex with you, but we can't. It would not be right. Moreso, if someone caught us, we would be so dead... I just figured..."
"If they found us like this, we would be equally dead."
"Don't tempt me too much, because I will jump you."

She laughed at her comment, but there was enough sincerity in it for Frank to keep his tongue in check.

"Frank, do you want to?"

Rita's powerful orgasm brought Frank back to the moment. He felt her lean forward. He pushed in further. She seemed to have a hard time containing the pleasure. Frank kept going, riding her for all he was worth. He wanted to make this as memorable for her as it was for him. She would never know which man had given her so much pleasure, and that was perfect for him.

Julie's hand on his shoulder took him out of the reverie. He gradually slowed his pace, coming to a full stop before pulling away. He did not know how long he had been with Rita but it seemed longer than with Felicity.

Another girl awaited his presence. Julie set him down beside her. She was on her back, so Frank lay down on top of her. His penis went to rest against her entrance. He shared a kiss with the girl, tasting her lips. He grabbed her breasts and gently caressed them. This was not Felicity, so his earlier guess had been correct. She did not have the pregnant belly, so it had to be either Laurie or Danielle. Someone, he knew this was not Danielle. He smiled inwardly. Last time, with Laurie, Frank had completely lost it. This time, he was completely in control. He allowed himself to enter her and kissed her as he did so. He kept on caressing her while making love to her, and she responded in kind. Many kisses were exchanged, and the girl relaxed into his embrace for a long moment.

Julie came back, and Frank somewhat reluctantly backed off. He hoped Laurie would recollect their act with appreciation, even though he had not made her climax.

A fourth girl. Danielle. It had to be. Finally. It seemed fitting that she would be the final one. He had not been with Sandra, and it did not matter. She was waiting on her back. Frank smiled at the thought that one, two or even three of his friends had probably already made love to her. For whatever reason, he felt no jealousy whatsoever. Perhaps because his mind had been planning for this eventuality since the initial idea for this party had come up. Whatever made Danielle happy, really. But now, this was his time. She belonged to him now, as of this moment.

No, she had already belonged to him six years before.

"Yes. Yes I do."

They had smiled at each other and took some distance. Frank got to his knees. Danielle sat on her behind and spread her legs. They closed their eyes to each other, and they did what they had to do, without looking at each other, but their minds intertwined within each other's grasp. They made love without ever touching that night, six years ago.

Now they were making love again. They shuffled about, in tandem, taking turns with each other, relinquishing control then taking back, assuming various positions until finally both of them reached their climax.

In the end, he gave her everything and she took it inside her. They were one, for that brief moment again, like that brief moment, six years ago, by the pool, when they had shared their intimacy without even touching each other.