View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #63
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 34

"Actually, Frank, before I can get my game going, I have to speak to Julie."
"Okay... what for?"
"I'll explain later. Julie?"
"You can use my room, " Danielle said.

Rita and Julie got up and went to the other room, while Frank was left to entertain the rest of the guests. Luckily for him, Jacques came to the rescue.

"I have an idea, if everyone is game. We're now four guys, four girls. Only if everyone is up for it, of course."
"Go ahead, " Jacob said.
"The idea came to me while we were massaging each other. Felicity did wonders for me - as you can plainy see (this got a laugh) - and I want to see each boy - and girl - get to the peak of excitement."
"So what's the idea?" Cedric asked.
"Well, we team up with a partner of choice, no swapping this time. The trick is, using only your breath - like Jacob just did to Danielle, you need to keep your partner stimulated, without having them go over."
"I don't think you can make someone come just by blowing on their privates, " Laurie replied.
"You'd be amazed at what you can do with just your breath... Anybody want to try?"

Everyone seemed to be willing to participate, so couples were formed: Frank and Felicity, Jacques and Laurie, Jacob and Sandra, and finally Cedric and Danielle.

"Remember, the rules are simple. We position ourselves in a 69 position, but we cannot touch the other's privates. You can only blow on them."
"What about touching around them or elsewhere?" Danielle asked.
"I see nothing wrong with that if the person is willing."
"What about Julie and Rita?"
"They can join in if they come back soon enough..."

Everyone got into position as best they could, on their side, facing each other's intimate areas. It was a unique sight to behold from any perspective. No particular go-ahead was given, and instead, everyone just went about their business.

Jacques was taking the lead, noticing that a few of the individuals, especially the boys (except for Jacob), seemed to be looking to him for guidance. With his face near Laurie's pussy, he started to gently blow air onto it. Laurie shivered. He moved his hand to the side of her buttocks, holding her in place as he repeated the process with long gusts of air. Laurie decided to do the same to him, and Jacques immediately sprang back to attention.

"Oh my..."

Laurie smiled; she wanted to gobble him up again, but knew to restrain herself. She placed her hand inside his inner thigh, gently massaging there as she kept shooting air onto his manhood.

It took a few moments for everyone to get into it, but everyone got really into it. It was a unique sensation, holding back so as not to touch the other person's sex with their lips. Most of the girls failed once in a while, simply because the dicks stood out as opposed to the pussies. And every boy was extremely stimulated. It was impossible to hide. The girls could manage with showing their stimulation somewhat less, but even they were turned on by the hot breath against their privates. Felicity gently moaned with each breeze from Frank's mouth.

Rita and Julie walked back into the room and saw the scene and froze.

"What is that?" Rita asked.

Jacques paused what he was doing, much to Laurie's chagrin.

"Well, we were waiting for you..."
"You were keeping each other warm?"
"We were..."

Rita smiled.

"Well, it's my turn now. Actually, it's Julie's turn, but since it's my game, I'll explain the rules."

It took a moment for everyone to stop; the tension was too much for many to handle, and it was clear that whatever game Rita had planned needed to provide release to almost everyone.

"Simple game, really... I'll put it bluntly. We're all going to fuck. Each other. Right now."

She paused, letting her words hang in the air.