View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #61
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 32

Cedric closed the door to the bathroom, as Felicity stripped away every piece of her clothing and got into the tub. Cedric moved towards her and got the water gently running. Felicity sat down in silence at the bottom of the tub, and then looked up at her lover. She smiled.

"Did I do good?"
"You did great..."
"I wasn't as much into it as I usually am."
"I noticed. Did you enjoy it?"
"I did... though I would have enjoyed others more, I think."
"What you did there was very brave, Felicity. I'm proud of you."

She blushed.

"I feel dirty... and not the good kind. The way everyone was looking at us was different."
"It's a different crowd, we can't expect everyone to be as understanding."
"True."

Felicity took some of the running water and splashed it across her body.

"It's funny. We sort of all came at the same time..."
"You did. Well, Luis did, then you and Stan."
"Did you like watching them fuck me?"

Cedric did not answer but just showed a large grin.

"Are you planning to fuck anyone this evening?" Felicity continued.
"I may have one person in mind..."
"Do I know her?"
"I think you may..."
"You know, Ced, if you want to indugle with someone else..."
"We'll see. You know what I prefer."
"I do... you still fancy Frank doing me?"
"And how! But he's way too much into that new girl of his, so we'll probably have to put a raincheck or hold on that thought."
"Shame. He is pretty."
"Yes, he is."

Cedric bent down and caressed her hair.

"I just want to make sure you're okay.
"I am. It was strange though. Those two boys... not our usual crowd. It was all about them, wasn't it?"
"Yes. All taking and very little giving."
"I'd like to give you a little something myself..."
"Later, love. Later."

Felicity splashed some more water on herself, rubbing it against her naked skin.

"I think my boobs made quite an impact on everyone."
"Well, they do..."
"I told my story to Julie."
"And how did she take it?"
"She was sympathetic. I really love her. And she's so good with her tongue - best oral sex I've had!"
"Excellent."
"I could use more dicks though... maybe just one more, the right one..."

She glared at him.

"Do you think you've earned it yet?"
"Well, I ate out one guy until he came in my mouth, I did let one girl eat me out to orgasm, and I had another one ride me with my own strap-on, then I got fucked by two guys at the same time. I did anal... that counts for something, right?"
"What do we say?"
"Please?"
"How do we say it?"

She got on her knees in the bathtub and started rubbing against the leather covering his crotch.

"Have I been a good, obedient girl?"
"Have you?"
"I did everything you asked so far? Can I just at least get another taste of that sweet rod of yours?"
"Go for it."

Cedric did not have to insist. Felicity pulled the cloth off and swallowed him quickly. Cedric, despite the fact that he was the least excitable of the men, still could hold back a moan of pleasure as his girlfriend sucked hard on him. He got turned on by the sight of her sexual prowess, but ultimately, he was the one reaping both rewards, the spectacle and the climax. Felicity, once she got going, was very hard to stop. What ultimately cooled her each time was the satisfaction of her man. With that in mind, Cedric decided it was not yet time for him to come. He pulled away, though it took some effort.

Felicity's face change from desire to fear.

"Did I displease you?"
"No, no, not at all. In fact, it was quite pleasant. But it's too soon."
"Oh... but I want it so bad."
"Get out of the tub. You deserve a treat..."

She hurried out of the tub. He lifted her left leg up to the toilet seat, and positioned himself behind her.

"Close your eyes."

She did. He gently caressed her pussy with his fingers; she moaned lightly. He positioned himseld and entered her with one stroke. She held back a scream. Her lover's dick was hard inside her. Her master was giving her a little taste of paradise. She tried to sway back and forth, but he grabbed her arms tight and held her there.

"Oh... it's so hard... I want you so bad."

He started giving hard thrusts from his standing position, slow but steady. Felicity practically jumped every time. Cedric was as turned as she was, even though he was better at not showing it. At the moment, he knew that he should hold back, but he wanted to take her so hard that it was difficult to resist the urge, so close to the edge.

A knock on the door broke the spell, and Cedric stopped.

"They're gone. You in there?" Jacob asked.

Felicity started laughing, and Cedric followed in kind. He pulled out of her, wiping himself with a washcloth as she got steady on her feet. Cedric answered.

"Yes, we're here."
"The others are gone. Stan, Luis, Lucy, they left."
"We'll be right out."

Felicity turned around and faced her lover.

"I hope you'll finish that later..."
"Make me proud and I'll fuck you every which way you want..."