View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 02:29 PM   #62
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi everyone,

Today i did have a session at night where i was hogtied for 2 hours. for this, i was wearing a very micro mini skirt and a double cup push up bra. Along with this, i had a big butt plug inserted in ass and ball gag in my mouth.

Then my husband tied ropes around me and got me in hogtie position. When i was hogtied, my body was resting as if on my tits and belly but everything else bent fully. He then put the blindfold on me and left the ticker clock in room and switched off any other sound. As he got me in position to hold coin between nose and wall, it fell on ground in the very first attempt. It took me some time to get used to it and he always had to come back to put me in place.

In total, i dropped the coin about 20 times in total. This meant i get 400 spanks on ass and tits each. As this was too much, he made it 300 spanks on ass, 300 on tits, 200 on face, 50 on belly and 50 on thighs.

Finally i got total of 400 spanks on ass, 400 on tits, 250 on tits, 50 on belly and 50 on thighs as i had to include task from Abv.

After all the spankings and slaps, my body shows even more pronounced belt and paddle marks. He only used paddle and belt on my ass, belly and thighs. On tits, he used hand and belt while on face, it was slaps with hand.

I can hardly move now and typing this report in too much pain. Hope it gets little better by morning and i can take more of this for next 2 weeks.

I also added blogs and daily task in my signature as blogs.

Thanks,
Married Slut

Well,if two hours are too long do it one hour and reduce the spanks from 20 10 each time coin falls.