View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day 10

It was unbelievable. Right in the gym. The smell of sweat and sex was overpowering.

In the next court, an awesome sight was drawing Frank's attention. Engrossed in a lewd 69, the naked figures of Rita, on her back, and Danielle, on top of her, exploring each other's inside with fingers and tongue, their eyes rolled over in pleasure and ecstasy.

To his left, Jacques, standing fully naked, two naked girls - Suzy and Diane - taking turns bobbing his erect shaft into their mouths, while they played with themselves with their free hand.

And being prodded deep in her pussy by Frank himself, Marie, bent on all fours, panting and moaning under the long thrusts of Frank's own hips.

The lust was all too much for anyone to bear.

"Wow! That is some imagination."
"I can't believe you didn't think of it yourself..."
"Are you kidding? I'm no good with words."

Jacques and Frank were in the changing rooms, getting undressed to take a shower after the strip badminton game. Jacques had listened to Frank's rendition of what might have occured, had they been willing to pursue the game with the others. And Jacques was definitely impressed, but Frank became pensive.

"What's wrong? That's a hot image if I ever heard one."
"I'm just wondering if maybe I'm not a pervert."
"Well, what if you are?"
"I don't know. I mean... shouldn't I be content with having Danielle now?"

Jacques tried not to laugh, but it was hard to contain.

"Ah! That question."
"What?"
"The question. The one every guy asks himself at least once, when he gets a girlfriend or significant other."
"Come again?"

Jacques became serious.

"Look, Frank, you're gonna have that urge... now, later, whenever... sometime... that itch you just won't be able to scratch."
"What itch?"
"Can one guy be with only one woman for the rest of his life?"
"Oh!"
"The answer is yes - if he wants to."
"Oh?"
"Think about it."

Jacques finished undressing and moved towards the showers, so Frank hurried undressing and followed him in. Jacques continued.

"There are over six billion people on the planet. There are bound to be other compatible people in the world. And it's not just about relationships. Sometimes, it's just about sex."
"But I mean... how do you know?"
"You don't. You go along with it - or you opt out."
"What about you and Rita? She told me a few thing in her e-mails..."
"She did... it's all about choice, really."
"Choice?"
"Yeah... look Frank, I won't lie to you. I would have fucked those three girls, given the opportunity. I think you would have too. You're a guy - that means pervert, in my book."
"Not all guys are perverts."
"Yes, but most of them think about it and don't act on it. It's normal to find a girl attractive, as normal to want to bone her."
"uh-huh."
"The only question is: do I do it? And I suppose the next one, if you're with someone is: how will it affect them?"

Jacques was thinking of something specific.

"When Rita got pregnant, we had a big fight about her having this baby."
"A fight?"
"She... well... when we first met, we were really experimental... I mean, we did a few things that are pretty wild. I don't want to go into detail, but when she got pregnant, I told her we should slow down, focus on ourselves, on our couple, and our future family. She got mad. She said her being pregnant did not have to affect our adventurous side. So we talked. And she came to realize that this baby - well, it will change our lives. It took us a while, but we managed to work out the kinks, and now we're better for it."
"Did you sleep outside of your relationship?"
"A lot, at first. Then, very infrequently. In the last year, before she got pregnant, we did it twice."
"What happened?"
"Are we playing truth or dare?"
"I'm sorry... I'm just... trying to figure out where to go from here."
"With Danielle. Talk to her. Not me. Unless you want to be involved with me, I don't mind, I swing that way. Rita might have told you."

Frank blushed and Jacques burst out laughed.

"That is priceless... ah... all guys react the same, unless they're gay. I'm not gay, by the way, I just like sex. I've tried it with a few guys, it was enjoyable. You just have to work out how you feel about it - as with anything else, really."
"I don't think I ever could go all the way..."
"And you don't have to. Choice. Remember that. And conversation. Talk to Danielle."
"Thanks Jacques."
"Don't mention it."

The guys fell silent as they continued to rinse themselves.