View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day 7

By any one's account, especially for someone who had never played before, the game was hard. It had taken five tries for Danielle to be able to beat the random opponent in single battle. It had been agreed that, as soon as she managed to beat one, the dare would start.

She now had her character, Julia Chang, some kind of native martial artist from what she understood. She found the concept new and interesting, but her mind was really on the dare at hand. Although she was tempted to simply lose so she could be naked longer for Frank, her competitive spirit made her want to challenge herself. So she focused on the game with as much resolve as she could, knowing full well that she would not beat the game, but she would get as far as she could.

Her first opponent was another girl: Nina Williams, clad in a purple costume. Danielle thought she was sexy too: then again, all the female characters were sexy. She preferred hers.

The first battle was tough; Danielle still had problems getting a handle on her opponent's moves and her own character's actions. It was a two-out-of-three sequence, and she lost the first match. Resolutly, she carried her determination over into the second match, and won. The tie-breaker was intense, and Danielle felt the pressure of Frank's gaze over her shoulder. It wasn't a definitive win, as her character's life bar was practically empty, but Julia defeated Nina. Danielle turned to Frank and smiled.

"How much time was that?"
"You took a minute and a half, about."
"That long?"
"Time's still counting."
"But I'm not playing."
"I don't stop the timer, Danielle."
"Fine. I... don't regain anything, right?"
"Not on the first fight, no. You start getting your clothes back if you win the second one."

Danielle turned back to the game.

"Can I decide what I win back?"
"I don't see why not."
"My right sock."
"Okay."

Frank was a bit surprised, but pleasantly so. The idea of Danielle walking about in only one sock made him smile. As for Danielle, she selected to continue to the next match. Her opponent was male, called Eddy Gordo, and clad in a green and yellow costume. Danielle thought he looked native American, but kept her reflexions to herself.

Oddly enough, this fight was easy. Perhaps she was getting the hang of it, but she swiftly defeat her opponent in the first round. The second round, however, proved more challenging, but she ultimately managed to kick him down and out.

"Yay!"

Frank smiled. She was having fun: it was all he could hope for. She didn't bother turning back to him as she said.

"Left sock."

He answered.

"Two minutes and half."

The next opponent came into view. Another man. Marshall Law. Chinese apparently. It made sense to have Chinese warriors in a fighting game, Danielle thought.

This time, Danielle was in for a fight. She was learning to use defensive moves, albeit without realizing it, and was able to deflect most of the hits she took. A few lucky moves landed her a victory in the first round. The second round, it seemed that her opponent came out of nowhere, and she had no chance. He scored a perfect win over her. The third round was decisive. She played defensively. The counter started to roll down - she first noticed it, really, when the color of the numbers changed because time was running out. She managed to score a big hit against her enemy, and his life dropped below hers. Before he could retaliate, the countdown ended - she won the match because her life was higher than her enemy's.

"That counts, right?"
"It does. You won."
"Next is worth my bra. How much time?"

"You're up to five minutes now. About."

A new opponent was coming up. Another woman: Christie Montero. Now, that one was hot. Danielle thought she should have picked that one.

The bout started, and already, Danielle she was beaten. She put up a good fight, and made the battle last as much as she could, but Christie took her out in two rounds. Danielle pouted at her defeat, but more for show than actualy deception.

"How did I do?"
"You got up to six and half minutes."
"That's something... how does it work?"

Frank realized he hadn't figured it out yet, so he made something up.

"Well... the idea was for you to remain naked for a certain amount of time, and we would reduce your time by however long you lasted in the game. Let's say... thirty minutes without your six and a half?"
"That sounds fair. And I get to keep my socks."
"You do."
"Good... I can't wait."

Frank suddenly realized that there were people staring at them in the store, including Cedric. Had they heard? Frank tried not to show anything.

"We should go."
"Okay."
"See ya, Cedric."

Cedric waved to them. Frank felt embarassed, but he realized Danielle had not realized what was going on, so he kept it to himself. Danielle was busy contemplating her later nude stunt - and Frank had to admit that, despite the sudden stress of the moment, he was also looking forward to it.

But of course, this would have to work within the context of what was going to happen next. After all, very soon, Frank and Danielle would no longer be on their own...