View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 07:05 AM   #3
diaperbunny99

Default I like it !

The first obvious one would be going out wearing your diaper under your clothes and wetting them while talking to someone.
You can make it more interesting by wearing tighter clothing or letting the diaper show a bit.

Allright, haha this is already new to me and even though I could think of this one myself I will definitely do it . I'm wearing one right now, and need to get some groceries so I will do it in about 30 minutes or so.

EDIT, just got back from the store and I peed in my diapees while talking to someone (well sort of). I walked in the store with my basked and asked a guy working there if he knew where the shower gel was (thats most of the time a pretty empty aisle. I tried pushing when I started to talk to him but nothing came out so I walked after him. As soon as we where there he left, so I couldn't try again. Me second attempt was with a woman, I walked up to her and already felt I had more urge this time. I asked her again a similar question and pushed, still nothing. So I walked behind her and as she entered the aisle where I needed to be squatted down and pushed. This time it worked! I gasped when it came out and felt a rush in my tummy, I stuttered and said "Thank you" to her and she told me "you're welcome"! Haha that was it, my first public wetting! I hope that made you proud I loved it regardless

Other than that, you should for sure change your diaper somewhere on a public toilet and throw the used one in the trash where someone could see it

Ok! This seems straight forward I can do this at a department store or something?

Anyways thank you for both Kaiyo

Last edited by diaperbunny99; 05-20-2021 at 05:23 PM.
diaperbunny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diaperbunny99 for this post: