View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day I

Danielle stepped off the bus and made her way towards the doors to the Carrefour. Her gait was light and her face displayed one of those pure smiles that can only be explained by moments of sheer insouciance and abandon. Today, she was meeting Frank for lunch, and she was determined to make this the best day of their lives, whatever that specifically meant. She had been stalling long enough, her fear getting in the way. She had allowed the anticipation to build during her time at her parents' place, and now, she knew the moment of reconciliation was at hand. Today, she would officially become Frank's girlfriend, and nothing would prevent that from happening.

She saw him near the bench, inside, waiting for her. Her smile increased tenfold and she froze for a moment, taking her time to stare at him. Frank had never been the most handsome or athletic man (as opposed to most of her previous boyfriends), but he was charming, and his wit was amazing. She admired his intellect as much as his personality, and she enjoyed his company so much. He finally noticed her: she had dressed for the occasion.

She pulled off her long wintercoat, standing a distance from him. She had chosen knee high socks, so even if she wore winter boots, the socks would still be visible. She wore a short schoolgirl-like skirt, just short enough to get anyone's mind racing but long enough to hide what needed to be hidden. She wore a white open blouse, under which she had a light green camisole. She had also selected her sexiest pieces of underwear, a white panty and bra combination, which she hoped she would get to show him soon. But she could bide her time.

She noticed his eyes, drifting up and down along her figure, and this made her giggle. She returned the favor; he was still wearing his wintercoat, albeit open, revealing sleek black jeans, and a bright red sweater or t-shirt (she couldn't tell because his sleeves were still covered). He was clean shaven (sometimes, he forgot to shave, she remembered from their previous dates) and his hair was neat. Danielle herself had taken a long shower in the morning, to make herself perfect for the day's events. She imagined, sooner or later, that she would get dirty again, at least, she hoped.

It was Frank who walked over to her.

"Hi."
"Hi Frank."

She couldn't drop her smile. She was in love: she knew it, she accepted it, and she so wanted to kiss him, but she wanted him to make the first move.

"How were the holidays?"
"Wonderful... I had lots of fun. Family says hi."
"That's good. Did you get any good presents?"
"A few... but... I was more looking forward to this one."

Frank blushed, and Danielle giggled again. Rarely had her entire being felt so light and bright.

"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I was looking forward to this as well."

Danielle's entire body was pulsating with anticipation.

"Frank... please, just... kiss me."

He leaned in and their lips met. Their first touch was a gentle one; Frank's hand reached to Danielle's shoulder, gently pulling her in; Danielle's arms were limp across her sides; Frank gently pulled Danielle towards him, until her chest gently caressed his, at which time he placed his other hand on the side of her neck. The gentle kiss increased in passion, and they held it for a long moment, their eyes closed. When Frank tried to pull back, Danielle placed her hand behind his head, holding him there, unwilling to let him go, so their lips remained stuck to one another for another long moment. Eventually, Danielle released her grip; the kiss lasted a few more seconds after that.

Danielle's heart was racing; she felt her entire body shiver, and the desire in her breast compound with all of the anticipation she had felt. She was his, to do as he pleased: she had chosen him and there was no going back.

"Wow..."

Frank was unable to say much more. Danielle realized how distant his gaze looked; she had taken him to new heights.

"I love you, Frank."
"I love you too, Danielle."
"Today, tomorrow... I..."

She halted her sentence. It was too early for that kind of discussion. Better revel in the moment.

Their hands linked in front of them, and they stared into each others' eyes for a moment. Frank finally returned to the moment.

"Are you hungry?"
"Famished... where are you taking me?"
"Food court. Anywhere you want to go."
"Okay... you lead."

Hand in hand, they walked across the Carrefour, barely speaking, just enjoying the moment, the stroll, and the feelings of togetherness and belonging that came along with it.