View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 04:38 PM   #3859
NobodyImportant

HAhhahahaa "Bundesagentur für Transhumanische Forschung und Technikfolgenabschätzung" this would literally be the most german thing ever. I love it.
Well i guess i'll be waiting until all the people over 90 have had their share. Eventually they'll have to lower the limit right?
Or i'll emigrate xD

Your wish is granted. Microbial life is discovered by Perseverance beyond any reasonable doubt. This results in an incredibly strong eco movement to immediately halt all exploration of the red planet, as to not destroy the frail life there is by accidental human intervention. An empassioned Greta Thunberg makes several teary eyed TV appearances where she says that destroying one planet should be enough. Everyone not supporting the movement is seen as someone willing to annihilate life on an entire planet. This lobby group gets any and all projects for Mars exploration shut down successfully to allow the microbes to develop on their own. Elon Musk is devastated. The LosAngeles Accords are signed, colloquially known as the Mars protection bill. Without equipment to test the microbes on the planet, it can't be established whether the microbes were native to mars, or contamination that came in on the rover.
Eventually the hype will blow over and same as with other UN bills will be ignored, once the asteroid belt is full of mining operations. Then several organizations will send down probes and humans to ascertain what they saw in 2021.
Could take a couple decades for that though.

I wish people wouldn't like disturbingly awful TV shows.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote