View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 12:34 AM   #317
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Generally yes, though implement plays a role in it as well

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
If there was someone I trust to keep me safe involved, yes. As long as it stays safe, sane, and consensual, I don’t see a problem with it

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
I’m genderfluid so presentation changes day to day, but sexy clothes probably wouldn’t be allowed at my workplace

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Nope, I need a bra, not having support with my cup size, not fun

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
As long as things stay safe sane and consensual, and it either doesn’t interfere with work and family/friends or I don’t interact with those aspects of my life. Yes

10 Would you drive naked?
Fairly sure that breaks a law, so no

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No pics are a limit due to past

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No again pics are a limit

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Hidden things yes, or something that can be removed before others see (like face writing in easily washed off ink)

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, I’m too broke to do this

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No, I’m not breaking laws

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
It needs to be safe, but other wise, sure

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Depends, definitely not with people I know

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
As long as they’re clean, and someone I trust is supervising, so it stays safe. Yes

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote