View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:30 PM   #13
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPEGking View Post
You're to go for a walk down a alley. You'll wear nothing more than a shirt, skirt, bra, panties, socks, and shoes. Each block you'll remove an article of clothing and hide it nearby, then you will continue on the walk. Once you are fully naked, you will find a semi-hidden spot to sit and masturbate (no toys). You must cum before you start back. On your back and as you are collecting your clothes, you must masturbate and cum again at each spot before putting the relevant article of clothing back on.

I have an alternate version of this dare/challenge if this one is too intense for your liking.
This dare is exciting, but I am really scared to do this. Maybe being fully naked in the street is too much for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willitfit View Post
Do you own a car?
Park your car on a parkinglot of a large store and collar yourself. Wear something that you can easily pull up over your breasts. Clamp your nipples and and start masturbating with loud music on your earbuds and blindfolded. You're not allowed to remove your earbuds or blindfold before you orgasm.
Buttplug is optional tonight.
Have fun. Or... viel spass

Yes I have a car, I did this yesterday after work. I went into my car and I put on collar and nipples clamps right away. Then I drove to a mall and I parked my car at the end of the parking lot. It was not the last place on the parking lot , but on of the last with some cars around. I thought that a single car in the middle of nowhere would be weird from the outside. There I was quite hidden by the cars behind me and at my right. Moreover I found a place with a wall at my left, in the direction of the mall. So the only risks were is someone pass in the alley looking inside each car but it happen not often I think, or if the driver of one of the 4 cars around me come back. I thought I was safe enough so I started the dare.

I went in the back seat, I pulled off my shirt reviling the clamps and the collar. Then I put on a blindfold and earphones with music. I was soooo scared !! But I decided that the quicker I came, the less it will be risky. So I started to masturbate, and with the excitement because of the risk it didn't took long. I think I took like 2 or 3 minutes, before I had a nice orgasm without making noice. Just after I took of the blindfold to check if no one one saw me. When it put it off my heart was going to explode of scare but I looked around and didn't saw anyone. Then I put my shirt back and I drove back home.

Thank for this one it was really nice ! Really scary, but I'm happy I managed myself to do this !!

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post: