View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 03:35 PM   #4464
collarslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Caught in time!

@verecund You have 2 hours to reply or you will be denied for 6 hours and must edge 6 times for each hour you're late.

@HornMan You have 2 hours to reply or you must go to a store for 15 minutes while wearing skin tight pants with no underwear. Before entering the store you must edge at least 3 times to ensure you have a visible erection through your pants.

@GoldenBalls You have 2 hours to reply or you must tie up your cock and balls then edge 10 times. After the edges you must then hit you cock cock until soft and you're denied an orgasm for 24 hours.

@collarslut You have 2 hours to reply or you must be in chastity until you get 4 people to lose in this thread.

@Sacurason You have 2 hours to reply or you must ruin an orgasm on your feet and then lick them clean.

Still in for 5 more days!
Crap, missed this one by half an hour

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote