View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #4460
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
Need to get back into the community so I'll be in for just 24 hours (learned my lesson last time yikes!)

@hail - Reply in 2 hours or are not allowed to wear male underwear.
How long? One day per post you fail to reply to in this thread. So if you fail to reply to this one that'll be two days.

@Nuriaz - Just a little time is left for you, so if you don't reply within half an hour, next time you masturbate you must edge three times whilst licking or sucking on your feet. Pic/vid is a limit but would love a report because finding feet people here is always a bonus for me!

@GoldenBalls - I liked that edge one from earlier so repeating that but harder reply in 1 hour or edge twice per thirty minutes missed.

@collarslut - Reply in four hours or you must create a shared calendar for me to lay out an orgasm schedule for me. Don't wuss out!
I missed this and lost, even twice. I need to get my feet dirty and ruin an orgasm on them before licking them clean.
Also sacaruson ordered me, after I offered to put myself vulnerable in this thread for additionally 80 years. Yes I lost extremely hard here, but I also could say I gambled my destiny