View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 09:36 AM   #15
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 6

part 6 revealing more

This round lasted some, for we had to score three games per team. We lost one but won one too, finally we were in the deciding game, score of two against two. We beat them, we survived another round! Disappointed the girls asked "Well what's your dare then?"
George, Patrick and I looked at eachother and then at the girls then Patrick said: "Well since you have our shorts, it's only fair if we get yours. So, I dare you to take each others shorts off and give them to us!"
I liked the add-on Patrick made by making them undress each other.
However Elly countered:"On one condition, anyone here can only use their own clothes to wear or hide behind. Oh, and just to make it even we are trading the shorts for your shirts."
Damn these girls were good at this game, we looked at each other and Patrick said: "well ok I guess that's fair, but you first then, since you lost the game".
We took our shirts and placed before us and waited for the show. The girls now realised they had to come into action and stood up. Standing in a circle in front of us they giggled and looked at each other then simultanously took hold of eachothers shorts and slowly lowered them a bit. We were transfixed and urged them to go on. Very slowly the girls pulled the shorts down just below the waste. They weren't in a hurry and kept on looking at each other then at us. George though of giving some incentive and started to unhook his towely shirt, just letting it cover up the good parts. Patrick and I joined in on that.
Chrissie then said: "ok then all of us on three ok?"
We all nodded and Chrissie started counting "one,......two,..... and three" The girls pulled the shorts down and stept out of them, as we took the shirts from our crothes and set them aside. We al looked at each other. The boys, enjoying the view so close of three naked girls and, the girls looking straight at our boners. Then we all laughed and the girls sat down.
Elly was the first to talk: "So what do we do now?"
"How about another round for a dare, boys against girls but just a 1 point game" chrissie suggested.
All of us agreed. Tension was in the air. It must have been a lack of concentration on the game that made us boys lose. The girls were cheering and wispering to each other. We looked at each other wondering what the girls would come up with.
Then Linda spoke up: "Since it's getting somewhat dark, we would like to come and see your dinkies from up closer, but we want you to be blindfolded while we inspect you."
Using our shirts we got blindfolded and laid down on our backs. We were also ordered to spread our legs, we obeyed. We could hear the girls getting very close and then I sensed a hand taking hold of my dick. I breathed heavily but stayed silent, I could imagine that Patrick and George were having the same experience judging by their heavy breathing, followed a bit later by some moaning. All to soon the girls went back to their seating and told us we could take off the blindfolds. Looking at my friends I saw that, like me, they enjoyed this loss, a drop of precum glistened on their dicks.
Shrugging it of, I started dealing the next round. Well luck wasn't on our side so again the girls won.
George said:"Ah not again, could we just do a truth?" the girls looked at eachother and smiled then Linda spoke up:"Well ok but you have to be very truthfull and complete in your answers!"
We agreed, not for a moment considering any embarrassing questions, just glad we could get out of a dare.
Linda: "Ok here is the question: You were playing cards before we came, and you said it was for dares. So tell us what dares did you guys do? And leave no dares unspoken"
We should have known this was going to be awkward. We couldn't even lie for we knew they saw the game we played for them. Time to be embarassed. We thought back to this afternoon and started telling the girls of our bets. When we came to the french kissing, it was my turn to tell. Even though I knew the girls had seen it, I was a bit reluctant to tell, but I did.
The girls listened attentively. Then they laughed and Chrissie said: "cool I didn't know guys would dare to do that!"
George then asked: "Well yeah, a dare is a dare, wouldn't you do it?"
Chrissie looked at her friends and Linda said: "Yeah, we would. Been there, done that!" and they laughed, so we joined in.
After that it was easier to tell the girls the other dares. And were met with much laughter. By now we were all a bit tired, it was well over our usual bedtime.
Elly spoke up, mostly to her friends, but to us as well:"We need to go and sleep, but if you guys are up for it, we are staying here another day. If you want, we can meet up tommorow and have more fun."
My friends and I had plans to go hiking further up the mountain, however we changed our plans in a split second and agreed to meet up again tomorrow.

Last edited by birally; 05-08-2021 at 11:39 PM.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post: