View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 01:41 AM   #9
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 4

A bit dissapointed by the lack of, reactions. Positive or negative. If your reading and/or following please leave a message!

Here is part 4
-------------

part 4 devious plan

"We need a plan to meet these girls!" Patrick said.
"Indeed, but how? If we just go up to them now they will freak out! That would be the end of the fun." I said
George countered: "Yeah that wouldn't be nice, but girls are interested in boys too, you know? perhaps we can be more subtile. Make them know we are here."
"We could swim over there and they will notice us before we are close" Patrick said.
"Yeah we could do that, but I challenge you, we go naked!" I said.
George: "Woah, that's a challenge. I have an idea: We are going close, but just enough to show them we are here, and we pretend not to notice them. If they are girls like I hope, they are bound to come and take a closer look, just like we did!" he smiles.
We discuss shortly where to swim to to make a believable impression then taking our shorts off we go in the water. We make sure to make a lot of noise fooling around while getting closer to the girls camp, then being sure they have seen us even showing of our bums diving, we slowly return as if we didn't notice them. We saw that they got a bit freaked for they quickly put on their bottoms with a t shirt. But at least we knew for sure they had seen us. Back at camp we put on shorts and t-shirt and set around the fire pit, waiting.
Whispering a bit George asked: "Do you think they will come? are they maybe allready hiding and watching us?"; "Be patient, sure they will come why don't we play some cards while we wait." Patrick said and took a deck of cards from his backpack. We started playing and chatting. After a few rounds George winked at us, he was clearly signaling us. Without being obvious Patrick and I looked in the direction George pointed. The girls were there for sure, hiding, but we spotted them. We continued to play as if we didn't notice them. Then Patrick suggested we play for dares. We all understood the idea, to make it a show for the girls. We had lots of fun daring eachother. Easy dares not revealing too much, George had to climb a tree, Patrick had to stand on his hands (of course his shirt came down, I had to moon the guys (and girls hehe). The girls must have loved our play. we got a bit bolder and changed the rules a bit so that each round there would be two losers and one winner to set a dare for them. I got to wrestle Patrick going for our shirts, still tame but then Patrick dared me and George to french kiss. We did, that was good. Then I gave a dare to Patrick and George to put their hands in each others shorts squeezing eachother bums. You could tell we were getting somewhat aroused. Especially with the knowledge of the girls watching everything. Of course that last dare backfired, lucky me. George dared me and Patrick to do the same but now down the front of our shorts. We made sure we faced the girls doing that! When we sat back down George suddenly acted like he heard something in the woods. He stood up and looked around, got closer to the girls but played it well and didn't see them. Then he sat back down and we chatted some more. A few minutes later we heard the girls as if they were just coming to our settlement. "Hi there" said one of them, "hiking as well? it's a nice place to be, we are just a bit up stream, mind if we join you for a bit?" the second one said.
"Sure" all three of us answered.

Last edited by birally; 05-07-2021 at 12:57 PM.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to birally for this post: