View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 10:59 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So many...

The latest is humiliation withOUT excitement. I am interested in being used and humiliated without getting any immediate excitement or satisfaction. To feel used in the moment. Completely used. It turns me on so much thinking back on the times when I felt used, disgusted, very humiliated or ashamed... Stupid in the moment. That kind of came out of the blue. One day at a sex shop...this guy rammed his dick in my ads and I felt...violated, stupid, full and got no pleasure from it
Then, when I thought of my naked body being taken...it got me very hard.

Now I like the idea, too, of being scared, too. I want to try bondage dunking where my breath is dictated by my master. To be afraid of drowning, panicking...unable to move...to the point where there is nothing but fear. To be used for money turns me on, too.

No idea why these became a thing. Drowning certainly wasn't for a long time. The idea of NOT gettung pleasure in the moment...being a useless flesh doll...wow...no idea.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote