View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #7
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 3

Part 3 the girls

"There's girls here! they have a camp site some 100 metres up the pond! .... and I saw boobs!!!" Patrick said.
George said: "wow, that's great, did they see you?"
"No, I was carefull, came back to get you guys and see for yourself! We can move through the woods and not be seen!" answered Patrick.
Needless to say we were interested so ever so quietly we made our ways to find a nice spot for our new activity; peeping tom, not forgetting to take the camera! I know we were bad boys! But then who could blame us.
I knew the area pretty well so we really found a perfect spot behind some vast bushes and trees, where we could not be discovered and have a perfect view of the girls camp, including their swimming spot.
There they were, three gorgeous girls lying in the water and indeed, we saw boobs! George took some pictures it was perfect, some close ups zoomed in. I recognised one of the girls, I knew her to be our age, she went to the same hiking club I went to. Didn't know she hiked in this region herself though.
We enjoyed the view of the girls in the water and tried to see if just maybe they would show more than just boobs. Just maybe they would be naked under the water. To our disappointment however after a while they came out of the water and were wearing bikini bottums. We enjoyed the view never the less, especially when they laid down on their backs in the afternoon sun. They chatted some but we couldn't really hear what was said. Then suddenly, they turned around and we were rewarded with a thrilling show of them taking their bottums down just enough to let the sun work on their bums. We couldn't believe the sight and quickly took pictures of the scene! They laid there a while chatting again, when suddenly the girl I knew stood up and took off her bottoms all together, challenging the other girls. Yes! they followed suit, we had the most prefect strip show for boys our age and where breathing heavy!
The girls sunbathed some more and we enjoyed the view for sure, but after a while Patrick gave us a sign to follow him. so we carefully left our spot and moved back to camp.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to birally for this post: