View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 12:42 AM   #5
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsadist View Post
city makes things nicer.. go a couple of meters/yards into an alley off an busy street.. make sure you are visible if someone looked into the alley but not to casual ppl passing by.. then rais your shirt.. and put clamps on your tits..
stay like that for 5 mins,if you want to make it more daring.. you can drop your pants as well and stuff anything you have on you in your holes..
want to make it real daring.. pull the shirt you are wearing over your head as a makeshift blindfold instead of just lifting it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Since you're german I suppose that you can buy bread with wurst in a kiosk.

Buy one, with a lot of mayo, sit somewhere in a park or anyway among other people, eat the bread, smear some mayo on the wurst and suck it clean, do it several times untile the mayo is finished, then wrap the wurst up and take it home.

You said you like weird insertions, so probably I don't need to tell you where to warm it before eating once at home, do I?

Not to be done too often, mayo is not so healthy

Describe your bondage toys, maybe we could make a good use of them to fulfill your desires...

I just did this two in one time ! I went downtown wearing a skirt, a shirt, a jacket and a thong but no bra. I bought a big curry-wurst (it's a wurst with ketchup mixed with curry, I don't like mayo) and I asked for extra sauce. Then I walked to a park with lots of people and I sat on a bench. As you said I took some sauce on the wurst and I suck it to clean it. The first time I put sauce just on tip of the wurst but I started again and I spread the sauce along the wurst. So the second time I almost have to deepthroat to clean all of it. I did this like 15 times to finish all the sauce. It was so weird to deepthroat on a wurst in a such public space ... But I liked it. I started to feel really horny looking around with a sausage down my throat. I think no one really saw that but I liked the thrill that someone might look at this.

Then I searched for an hidden place in that park to continue and I found a place hidden with bushes and trees somewhere only a few people pass by. I could sit on a rock there. I raised my shirt above my boobs and I put nipples clamps on. I was really scared that someone can come and see me but that excited me a loooot ! Then I raised my skirt, spread the thing appart and I tried to insert the wurst like you said. It was a big one so it was not easy, but I was really wet so I managed to do it. I was now half naked in a public park with nipples clamps and a sausage inside my pussy, it felt humiliated but I liked that deeply ! So I started to fuck me with the wurst and to masturbate with my other hand. It took a few minutes for me to have on orgasm and it was really intense ! It was really hard to stay quiet because usually I scream a lot during orgasms. Then I put the clamps off, I dressed myself again and took a few minutes to recover and think about what just happened. Then I finally eat the wurst with a lot of my pussy juice on it. This makes me feel quite humiliated too.

Thank you for this original dare ! It was really fun and I loved it !

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post: