View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 06:31 AM   #859
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Day 2 of 24 Moooo

This slut's denial time has been deemed useless as her greedy cunt seems to cum on its own with little or no direct help. All edges are to be converted to pussy spanks ad a rate of 5 to 1 so I not have 1375 pussy spanks to complete. Ruins will stay ruins. I have no set time limit, though will try to get everything completed in the remaining denial time of 24 days. -mooooooo

Pussy spanks done: 250
Pussy spanks to be done: 1125

Nipple spanks w/spoon done: 80 (20 ea)
Nipple spanks w/spoon to go: 608

Thigh spanks with w/spoon done: 50 to each
Thigh spanks to be done w/spoon: 613

Ruins done: 12
Ruins left to be done: 78

Current Punishments in play still:

From Chat for extra orgasms:

1. Ok 40 slaps to pussy in 4 groups of ten saying "MOOO, I'm a cum hungry slut, MOOO" and listen to justin beiber for 5 hours (this was done today over and above the above spanks - mooooo my ears are still bleeding.)moooo

2. Fit as many ice cubes in my pussy as possible and let them all melt.

3. Drive nakedI will be drving naked today for about 4 hours round trip, kinda scared about this. Mooo.

4. Add clips on nipples and clit for duration of ice melting.

Punishments from Thread 2 pending:

Mooooo

Punishments for missing MOOOOs,

Use your milking machine on your pussy and especially clit for 10 minutes. If you don't cum, spank your pussy 10 times. If you do cum, spank your pussy for each time you cum. Moo every time you cum and after each spank. I completed this punishment this morning and my greedy pussy did cum 3 times during the ten minutes of being hooked up to the milker. This was done independant of other punishments currently in play. I Mooooed three times after each orgasm.

Thankyou Thursday for this punishment. Mooooooo
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post: