Thread: 29/F First AMA
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 06:05 AM   #5
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Why did you choose the name PartySlut?
I created this account as a joke at first just to check things out and didn't think i would stay on it so long or often so i decided to just choose a very provocative name

How many men and women have you fucked or gone down on? [B]I believe the number is about 20-25/B]
Is there anyone you regret having sex with or who you would be embarrassed if people you knew found about? No
Ever had a pregnancy scare? Nope
Who is the oldest and youngest person you have fucked? Youngest 20 Oldest 48
What in your opinion has been your sluttiest moment? Probably the 3 some i had on my 21st birthday
Are there nude photos of you or sex tapes of you on the internet? Ya i think there's 1 or 2 pictures but not full nudes

What’s the most people that saw you naked at one time? Completely naked 5 or 6

Describe yourself Green eyes blonde hair slim body 5' 3'' 104 lbs 34B

What part of the world are you from? US

What’s the riskiest dare you have done? Worn a remote vibrator to a party and "lost" the remote

What is something that the thought of turns you on but you don’t think you’ll ever do? bondage gangbang

If you could legally would you be naked in public? Topless? No

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote