View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 04:36 AM   #1
Suzanne

Default 20 year old lazy girl needs punishment... again

Hello again getdare users! I haven't been keeping up with my household tasks again, I was playing games instead. I started cleaning the house today and have just one room left to organize and clean, and feel like I should be punished while/after I do so. Please give me rules and tasks to do while I vacuum and mop the floors, do my laundry and reorganize my closet. I've also been dressing like a slut lately, teasing my neighbors. Make me feel bad for being so lazy and make me regret asking for punishment. Hurt me and degrade me, I need discipline after being a lazy slut for such a long time.

Toys: Lily vibrator, bullet vibrator, satisfyer pro 2, teazers pair vibrator, ben wa balls, two medium sized dildos (one is a little longer and the other has a wider girth), ball gag, leather hand/ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, crop whip, metal small buttplug.

Dislikes: using a dildo in my very tight asshole, nipple torture, overstimulation with my satisfyer (I only use the first 4 of 11 levels and never use it after I cum because it's so intense)

Hard limits: anything with toilets and stuff like that, social suicide, permanent damage, sending pictures/videos