View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:23 PM   #10
hannah_slave123

Default PM Punishments

Hi everyone.

I thought I would post the PM and Kik punishments that I have received here, so everyone knows what I have to do.

1. 81 spanks to each tit, ass cheek, and pussy

2. start with toothpaste on your asshole, clit, and nipples. apply a clamp to clit for 3 minutes, then remove the clamp and brush clit harshly with toothpaste for 2 minutes. next, move clamps to nipples, and do a shoulder wedgie for 2 minutes in your tightest underwear. then, switch to a hanging wedgie for 2 minutes, bouncing in the wedgie. finally, return to the previous wedgie for 3 minutes of corner time before removing the nipple clamps.

3. place a binder clamp on your clit. put a string through the binder clip and hold it in your teeth, pulling hard. hold it there. now, take your hairbrush handle, coat it in toothpaste, and fuck your asshole for 2 minutes, deep and hard, while holding the string in your mouth. then take the clip off and pinch and twist your clit and hold it for 20 seconds.

4. no wearing a bra or underwear for 24 hours.

5. clamp nipples and pull off the clamps 81 times.

I will update this post as more punishments come in

Dislikes:
Anal, intense nipple pain, clit pain, denial/edging

Limits:
Pics with face, pee (& all other fluids), body-writing, public

There may be items missing from above, I’m still figuring out what this site has to offer!

Kik - hannah_slave123

My toys can be found here
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote