View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 07:01 PM   #10
Hidden Desires

Would you rather.....

(Guys) Have a small penis (under an inch soft and about 3" hard and thin)- At least I can cum and use it to a degree! If I couldn't cum then I would be so frustrated.

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be the slave to someone who you are heavily attracted to but they are into only your limits and dislikes (still oral and sex, just referring to kink. - It doesn't work for me if I'm not attracted to them in some way. Even though they are only into my limits and such, I'd still be ok with it lol

Would you rather...

(Guys) Have to walk around naked (first question/answer applies) for entire life while everyone else is clothed- I plan to start a farmstead so I'll be isolated most of the time. If I have my current partner, then she can always run into town for anything we need.

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be forced to serve 10 people at once against your will, mix gender. They spank your ass and privates making you scream and cry, they piss on you and in your mouth and they all take turns fucking every hole, guys leaving loads inside. You not having wanted any of this, think gangbang rape type idea, no choice at all - As long as it's a one time thing, I think I would go with this.

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Win the lottery but give it and all your savings from before, all to a legitimate and genuine charity that really makes a difference in making the world a better place but now having to live even more poor then the people you helped.- "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to get into heaven"

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be able to fuck anyone you want but also means anyone who wants to fuck you can, whether you want to or not - No problems here!

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote