Thread: Truth: Would you do that?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 02:11 AM   #1778
-Selene-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntwick View Post
Would you enter into a classroom in university you are not attenting, wearing the underwear from the other sex (for females boxer and skirt or males panties and jeans) just for a dare
Of course. But I think this is not daring at all for girls. A much more embarrassing alternative is to wear tight briefs stuffed with something so it looks like I'd have a cock. This in combination with leggings and a short top, so everyone can see my fake cock - now this would be daring. With the right incentive I'd do it, e.g. when somebody promise me to give me money for it. Otherwise I'd probably chicken out.

Next:
Would you take part in an escape room game where they tie you up in a straitjacket and trap you in a padded cell? You get 1 hour to solve the riddles and get out, but if you cannot make it in time, they won't let you leave for 24 more hours and blindfold and gag you. You can do this alone or bring friends.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote