View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 04:20 PM   #4
HornedRimedGlasses

Default Simple bindings.

I had something of a vision of a new idea for my lil black book of kinks. So basically, the idea would be like a clothing bondage. Like taking the clothes that my sub is wearing and using them to bind her and once she's bound doing whatever I want with her.

Fantasy: my sub is exercising in tight yoga pants and tight top. I watch her bend and stretch in front of me. Almost like she wants me watching, she's getting cocky. She thinks I won't jump her on the spot, she's forgotten her place. High time I remind her who's in charge. I move to her and as she stretches into a downward dog position, I grab her pants and pull them down quick to her ankles. That way it partially binds her legs, I'll use my belt if I need it more tight. Then I push her top up to bind her arms over her head, tie it tight if I can. Use her own sexy tight clothes she used to tempt me against her. I'll even rip them to make sure she's bound. And once she's bound, I leave her like that. Maybe clear a spot on the coffee table and display her like a my own personal slut art, decorate her in a bunch of different ways. I know I'd tease her and punish her until I'm sure she's fully aware of who the master is here. Maybe, I'll reward her, maybe I'll just deny her further, or maybe I'll be rough and abusive. But one thing for sure, she will know better than to tease me.

I could go on into more detail but gotta leave some stuff to the imagination. I'm already hard thinking about it.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote