View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 11:19 AM   #99
daintyryana116

Report:

I am sorry to report that this dirty slut failed miserably at this assignment.

I began Saturday afternoon. After a week of watching these replies add up and the punishment build, my pussy was already wet and ready to begin. I stripped down until I was completely naked and place my largest dildo (2.5” diameter) with the suction cup on the rim of the bathtub to begin. Because I was so wet, sliding down onto it was easy, and my pussy ate up the first 50 deep, hard thrusts, the friction already tortuously good. After the first 50, I put my vibrator directly on my clit, the large cock still stuffed inside of me, and managed to do the first 5 required edges within the first minute of my vibrator. I followed it up by 10 hard spanks to my already sensitive clit with a wooden spoon. After this, I clamped my clit and put my nipple clamps on to as tight as I could get them. I proceeded with the next 50 thrusts, hard and deep, my pussy taking in the fully length each time I lowered myself onto it. I again accomplished the 50 thrusts, bringing me to 100. The pain from the clamps was unbearable by this point, and I had to remove them. I was already breathless, and my legs were already quivering, so I then slid off my dildo and removed it from the tub. I laid down on the floor for the remainder of this task.

By the time I reached 300 thrusts, my juices were running down me and my pussy was begging for me to let up. Each thrust was a mix of pleasure and torture, and my clit could barely take the next minute with the vibrator after I had already done 7 minutes with it. At this point, I kept the dildo in me as I again used the wooden spoon to spank my clit 10 more times, bringing the total spanks at this point to 40. I had to stop on Saturday after the first 650 thrusts, 75 spanks, and 14 minutes with the vibrator. My pussy couldn’t handle anymore, and I feared I was close to reaching an orgasm, which I am not allowed to do for at least a month.

I resumed the task on Sunday. My pussy was already a little sore from Saturday, and despite having a several hour break, any brush against my clit was close to sending me over the edge. Regardless, I had to finish the task. I undressed and began, again laying on the floor. After reaching 800 thrusts, I used my vibrator to do the required 5 edges. This is when I orgasmed, despite my hardest not to, my pussy clenching around the dildo in me over and over and over again. The release felt so good, even though I knew it wasn’t allowed. I had to wait several more minutes before I could continue. The next 50 thrsusts were beyond torturous, , each slide of the dildo in and out of me pushing me closer and closer to the edge. Once I reached 850, I I managed to complete the 3 edges required, but my poor pussy couldn’t handle it anymore. I was near orgasm a second time. Hoping to hold it off, I spanked my clit as hard as I could 5 times with a wooden spoon. I began my thrusts again. Each one pushing me closer and closer and closer. I had to stop at 859. I couldn’t take anymore.

This means that I failed to do 340 thrusts, 6 minutes with my vibe, and 30 spanks. I also failed to do the remaining 37 edges of this task and orgasmed during this task, breaking my month-long orgasm denial punishment. I guess after six months of allowing myself to have whatever I wanted with no rules whatsoever, I was not used to this. I am sorry. Punish me as you all see fit for my failure.

And the tally for next weekend currently sits at 320 thrusts, 8 minutes with my vibrator, 90 spanks, and 2 minutes with clamps for next weekend.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote