View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 10:50 AM   #3
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

‘Chloe, how many players are there on a rugby pitch at a time?’

‘30, two teams of 15’, she smiled. I couldn’t help but feel that Chloe was rubbing it in on the rest of us now, and I decided I had to take her down a peg.

‘Ok, Jess you must get this question right otherwise Chloe will have won round 1. Jess, in how many films did Pierce Brosnan play James Bond?’

Jess was clearly unsure. ‘It’s either three or four’. She looked down to the gunge beneath her. ‘Three’.

Click.

Jess plunged into the slime tank, sending a splash that hit me in the face. The screen showed Jess being dropped in, as she swam to Laura and me at the side.

There was a round of applause for Chloe, and her restraints unclicked and, still in her underwear, she climbed down a ladder from the stage. A ladder was also brought for Laura, Jess and me, and one by one we climbed out of the slime tank, with the gunge sticking to our naked bodies. We stood together by the slime tank, unsure what to do.

‘Ok, the presenter said, time for the losers to get cleaned up!’.

A man stepped forward from the side with a large hose and suddenly cold water blasted me and the other girls. He directed the jet up and down us, as we turned to make sure he could get all the slime off of us. Somehow being hosed down felt like being stripped again, as the crowd were once again able to see our naked skin.

‘Ok, please can we have a round of applause for our losers?’. The crowd applauded and cheered. I looked over at Chloe who was smirking.

‘For those of you who are disappointed you didn’t get to see Chloe naked, fear not, round 2 will change that! For now, the girls will get washed properly backstage and will join us out here in 10 minutes for round 2. Refreshments are available at the bar, so help yourselves!’.

Chloe joined us and we walked backstage to a small dressing room, with an even smaller communal shower next to it. Jess, Laura and I entered the shower, shivering, and warmed up under the hot water. Up close to their naked bodies, I looked them up and down. Laura was tiny, though her butt looked like it belonged to someone a little bigger. Jess was simply gorgeous. We towelled off in the dressing room and a female attendant came in and said we would be back on in 5 minutes, and left us water. She also instructed Chloe to be naked for the next round. I watched as Chloe took off her bra, letting out her decently sized breasts, then pulled down her tiny thong. As predicted, I was indeed the only one with pubic hair. Great.

Chloe was almost perfect. Pale skinned, long blonde hair. She was very clearly a gym-goer - she was in fact lightly muscled all over, but most notably she had thick legs, a round, toned butt and astonishing abdominals. As someone who spent hours a week on my abs, I rarely came across anyone who put me to shame, but Chloe has the better of me. Her waist was narrow, but her hips wide, she had almost unnatural proportions.

In fact, all four of us would be rated 10/10 individually. I guess that’s why we had been picked out of the 100s of applicants. I realised we each had something that most men loved, me my butt, Laura her petite features, Jess her breasts and Chloe her braided blonde hair and gym girl physique.

‘So why did you girls sign up?’ Jess asked.

‘Money’ I answered, ‘to pay my student debt’. Laura echoed my reason.

‘I’m just doing it for the laughs’, Chloe said. Yeah right, as if the money isn’t nice, I thought to myself.

We chatted for the rest of the time until we were instructed to come out again. Back in the room, the set up was quite different. There was a circular stage in the centre, and the crowd stood around it. They parted to let us through and the stares as I walked through made me both uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. We climbed into the stage to join the presenter.

‘Welcome back girls, and so good to see you naked now Chloe!’. She winked at the crowd who cheered. Attention seeker.

‘Now seeing as we know nothing about you girls yet, it’s time to get a little better acquainted with you. So it’s time to play round 2, the wheel of truth. Girls, you will sit around in a circle. Well, when I say sit, you’ll see what I mean. We are going to ask you all a simple yes or no question. You will be wired up to a lie detector. If you answer honestly, you are safe. If you lie, well, you’ll see. Here’s the catch, our lie detector isn’t working 100% accurately. It doesn’t always tell us if you’re lying. For each question, if you want to conceal the truth you can, but the polygraph might catch you out. The winner of the round is the girl with the fewest lies. Honesty pays girls, literally.

I realised what the penalty for lying was immediately. The stage had four padded ‘horses’ on it. There were restraints for the hands and feet. Next to each, there was a stand with what looked like a whip dangling from an arm. I suspected if a lie was detected the arm would spin around and the whip would contact our bare buttocks.

We were all strapped down to the horses, facing in towards each other. The presenter stood in the middle. I was facing Chloe, with Laura to my left and Jess to my right. As I was forced down onto the horse, I realised the audience directly behind me had a brilliant view of my most intimate areas, my pussy and my ass. I ignored my embarrassment and prepared myself. What kind of questions were they going to be? I soon found out.

out.

‘Ok girls, let’s start! Question number 1, a simple one. Are you a virgin? We all said no. And no one was whipped. I suspected the questions were going to get more and more revealing.

‘Number 2, have you slept with more than 5 men?’

We all answered yes, and unsurprisingly no one was whipped.

‘Number 3, have you slept with more than 20 men?’. The shame hit me, 5 was almost normal, 20 was pushing it for a 19 year old. Nonetheless, I answered honestly to avoid risking the whip. Laura answered no, Chloe yes, and Jess yes. The only one risking it was Laura. No movement, so either a successful lie or the truth.

‘Number 4, have you slept with over 50 men?’. Safe! My number was 28, I answered an honest no. Laura said no, Jess no, but Chloe yes. The crowd laughed. Suddenly, crack. The whip behind Jess sprang into motion and she squealed. I strained my neck around to see the big screen, which was showing a close up of Jess’ butt with a red angry line across it.

‘Naughty Jess, liars will be punished!’.

‘Question 5, are you currently wet?’

That was a mean question. Confirming it would really identify you as a slut. The truth was I had been wet since my breasts had been revealed. I tried my luck with a no. Laura also said no. Jess said yes, probably trying to avoid another crack of the whip. Chloe, with no shame, said yes.

I held my breath. Simultaneously, Laura and I cried out as the whips hit us. The crowd laughed.

‘I knew you were all wet and horny girls!’ The presenter said.

The whip has been extremely painful. My butt was smarting already.

‘Question 6, have you ever kissed a girl?’

We all honestly answered yes and the crowd cheered.

‘Question 7, do you get turned on by girls?’

I really didn’t want to have to admit it, but the whip made me nervous. I answered yes, along with Chloe and Laura, but Jess said no. Two seconds later, the whip behind her cracked across her butt, twice in succession. Shit, they’re adding another for every lie...

‘Question 8, have you ever eaten another girl out?’

Crap, here goes. I again tried to lie. ‘No I said’. Laura also said no, as did Jess and Chloe. Instantly I felt the whip crack twice on my butt. I tensed and jolted on the horse. Chloe’s whip cracked for the first time. Jess received four whips, and I realised I was wrong that it was increasing by one, it was doubling each time!

‘Honesty is the best policy girls! Question 9, have you ever been in a threesome? I honestly hadn’t, and answered no. Laura said no, Jess yes and Chloe yes. No whips cracked.

‘Question 10, do you masturbate on average more than once a day?’

Crap, I was going to have to try to lie.

‘No’ I said. Everyone said no. And there was a whir and I got 4 cracks of the whip on my bare butt. Laura also got her first whip, and she squealed in pain. Chloe also got two whips. I looked across to her and saw her biting her lip.

‘Ok, we’re a third of the way through the questions, let’s have a recap. Laura is winning, followed by Chloe on two lies, and then Hannah and Jess on three lies. I wondered if any of the other girls had successfully lied so far. I had been caught each time.

‘Well girls, the questions only get more revealing from here...’ the presenter said.

Great.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to HW1997 for this post: