View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 10:42 AM   #269
Corleone91

Coming back out for the final round and I feel absolutely disgusting after all of the punishments so far. Overall, I'm still soaked and stained white from the trivia pit so I'm hoping to get through the last round without any more punishment. At the very least, I am hopeful that I can avoid last with my slim lead over Sam.

As the folks before me take their turns, some are getting utterly destroyed but most are losing clothes. As much as I'd love to get out of some of the nasty clothes I still have left, I'd rather not be stripped down like many of the others on stage hoping to keep my novelty boxer briefs hidden.

Ezeperalta is up right before me and I'm frustrated to see all of the points she's grabbing as I start feeling more pessimistic about what's to come for me. As long as I can stay above last I should be Ok. I do have to chuckle at Ezeperalta's position with the ice cream treatment but I have to feel bad for her at the same time having to deal with this yet again.

Stepping up for my turn, I open the first box to see a giant sheet cake saying happy birthday. Hopeful that maybe I get to use it on someone else, it's instead flung into my face and chest covering me in cake, icing and jam filling. Dejected, I move on to door #2 and am glad to at least see 350 points helping to move me further away from last place. Stepping up to the last door, I'm hopeful for more points but instead find a jester holding a large bucket of water. I brace in anticipation of the ice cold water hitting me old to find that it's relatively warm and feels good after the rest of the round washing away some of the mess.

Seeing the final punishments, they announce that this month it's the lowest two getting the punishment. Thankful for the 350 points in the second door, I narrowly avoid being down there but immediately feel bad for Sam who thought she almost avoided it.

Stepping back stage, I'm hopeful for a shower but deprived of that, I start to head home only to see the sign-up sheet at the door. Torn on whether I should sign up again or save my wardrobe from even more clothes going straight to the trash. Reluctantly, I sign up again hopeful that I can get back to my winning ways.

Corleone91
Male
Tall (~6’1”) with some extra love handles. Short brown hair. Will be wearing a green golf shirt, khaki shorts, red Harry Potter boxer briefs, black socks and shoes (unless I need something different). Still extremely competitive and hungry to win.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote