View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 10:26 PM   #11036
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
First of all i wanted to thank you for doubling the amounts and hope you'll like my report, Boss.

I did the different parts of my promise in the order i wanted to do them in, so edges, lock up, ballslaps. First of all i found myself a nice orgasm compilation of some pretty girls to furtherly increase the feeling of arousal and since i only got 4 edges to do, needless to say i reached all edges during the video. Cause i wanted to, i watched the rest of the video also and edged a couple more times.

Everyone who's ever worn a chastity cage knows the struggle of getting into it while being hard, so i had to wait a couple of minutes with that. I opted for the second biggest security ring, since i wasn't going to wear it for long. I mean, what's 36 minutes compared to the amounts of other people being locked up in their cages and belts?

Though the smaller security ring keeps my balls in place pretty good already, i also put a 1 inch diameter silicone ring around them what got me hard in an instant, guess my body knows the feeling of that one pretty good by now and also what's going to happen shortly after putting it around my balls. I then started to slap them pretty quickly, around 2 beats per second i'd guess, light/medium slaps as a warm up, but at 20 slaps done i decided to go for medium slaps all the way until 20 slaps would be left to do. The last 20 slaps have been done a bit slower but at medium-hard to hard intensity.

I'm writing this still locked up in my cage and i'm currently facing 14 more minutes of being caged. I thought it would be okay, since simply being caged doesn't do a whole lot to me these days and there are no ruined orgasms to be done afterwards...what a bummer, right?

have fun, stay safe and healthy everybody
Good job Tre! more reasonable promise and leaves you wanting more.... So what are you waiting for? Next promise please....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote