Thread: Captured Agent
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 05:26 AM   #8
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

PART #3 - Pretty Kitten Gets Gang-Banged

"Well, well, well ... whatta we have here?" A deep voice said from somewhere across the room.

"Looks like someone found a stray dog." Another strange voice echoed off the walls.

Then another one chimed in. "Definitely looks like a bitch in heat ... her cunt is already dripping down her hind legs ... what a fucking whore ... eh boys?"

"Fuck! That's one sweet looking cunt!" Another gang member remarked, drawing a chorus of agreement from his pals.

"Let's get this party started ... who else is ready to fuck this worthless little whore up?" Someone else asked excitedly.

[TRIGGER: Verbal Abuse]

Pretty Kitten's heart was now pounding feverishly, as she looked around the room seeing Claude and several unfamiliar faces. Most of the men were probably in their mid to late thirties, but she guessed Claude was around the same age as Finn, and in his early fifties. Pretty Kitten could picture each of them getting hard, as they discussed what they would like to do to her. She was half scared, but also half excited that she was clearly the subject of their conversations.

Their eyes were all turned towards her, obviously talking and gawking in admiration of her fully exposed pussy and tits. She glanced over and made eye contact with each of the five cartel members, and if their tongues were hanging out any further, they would be licking the floor. But for some reason, deep inside the special agent know as Pretty Kitten, that thought was making her even wetter.

[TRIGGER: Verbal (Worthless Whore)]

Although she was feeling quite vulnerable, and her cheeks went bright red standing there naked for all these men to see, she was also getting aroused knowing their eyes were feasting on her body. They all knew that she was now at their mercy, and judging by the steadily increasing size of their cocks, it was clearly having an effect on all of them.

Claude was still the tallest and meanest looking one of the group, but there were two others that were almost as big and as muscular. Although Claude was still dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, the other four were already naked, and Pretty Kitten could already see two obscenely huge cocks in the group. And judging from the bulge she had noticed in Claude's pants when Finn was fucking her, his cock was just as enormous.

Being the most senior of group, it was obvious that Claude was now in charge with Finn out of the room. Pretty Kitten had little time to think before he came near her. She just stood there while he slowly walked around her, then started closing the gap. She briefly thought of a circling vulture, and wondered when he would attack his prey.

Seeing him now as the ring leader, Pretty Kitten tried appealing to him. "Please ... please don't hurt me! Let me go ... I'm begging you! PLEASE!"

But without hesitation, Claude silenced her protests with a hard, back-handed slap across the right cheek. On impact, Pretty Kitten recoiled and tumbled backward, almost falling to the hardwood floor.

[TRIGGER: Face Slap]

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You ain't going nowhere, bitch!" Said the rugged looking man, as an evil smirk slowly crept onto his face.

There was an expression of pure dread on her face, as Pretty Kitten's hand rubbed her aching jaw. When she looked back at Claude, she noticed his dangerous-looking eyes staring back at her. She knew if she were to fight back further, she would certainly lose. Her horror intensified as she realized the extent of her situation, and she began to sob softly. Much to her chagrin, Claude knotted his hand in her hair and jerked her head back until she was looking directly into his sinister eyes.

[TRIGGER: Hair Pull]

"Alright whore ... no one ... and I repeat no one is coming to rescue you ... so get that thought out of your puny little mind right now. You're our property ... and you'll be with us for a very ... very ... very long time. You just became our dirty little fuck-toy ... and from now 'til the end of time ... me and my boys will be stuffing all your holes with cock ... every hour ... of every day. Do you understand bitch?"

"NO! Please! You can't do this to me! Please! Have some mercy ... let me go!" Pretty Kitten begged, her voice trembling as she began to grasp how bad this was for her.

"Stop the fucking whining! NOW!" Claude warned. "You're gonna let us all take turns fucking you for the next few hours ... of course ... since it's only the first night ... we'll try to be gentle on ya ... but you either do as we say ... or we'll just beat the shit outta ya then tie you the fuck down and have our way with ya anyhow!"

"Please! I'm really begging you ... just let me go ... I'll give you everything I own ... I swear! I'll do it!" Pretty Kitten begged in sheer disbelief. "You can have everything ... please ... just let me go! Please!"

Of course, Claude was unmoved by her pleas and that ominous smile painted on his face didn't waver. He just turned his head slightly and yelled to one of his men. "Hey Franko ... 'bout time ya show this bitch how much ya like playin' with sharp objects."

Out of the corner of her eye, Pretty Kitten saw another thug approach her brandishing a long menacing knife. He grabbed her roughly by the wrist when she was within arm's reach. Her eyes went wide as she now realized she had no choice but to cooperate with whatever these thugs wanted to do to her. If she didn't, she was going to pay the ultimate price, long before she could be extracted from Finn's stronghold. Her watery eyes left the shinning serrated blade, then she looked back at Claude.

He knowingly smiled at her now broken spirit. "We make our point ... or ya gonna need a first-hand demonstration?"

All Pretty Kitten could do was slowly shake her head side-to-side.

Claude then yanked her hair back again. "Much better ... you're gonna make this a memorable day for all of us ... ain't ya whore?"

Pretty Kitten lowered her head in defeat, then nodded in agreement as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Now ... if ya don't wanna get fucked up too bad ... you're gonna be a good little whore and please us real good with 'em holes of yours ... understand?" Claude asked, giving Pretty Kitten a very threatening stare.

Once again, she shook her head 'yes'.

"Well let's go then bitch." Claude said in a low voice. "Time to see how good ya suck a cock ... so come over here ... get on your knees ... open that mouth ... and suck me off like a good little whore!"

"Please! Please you guys ... please! NO!" Pretty Kitten implored, as she started to cry.

"Get on that fucking floor bitch ... if ya don't want that pretty little face cut up!" The big man repeated angrily.

Slowly, she moved over in front of Claude, then looked into his leering eyes and pleaded again. "Please Claude ... don't make me do this! PLEASE!"

After Claude quickly nodded, Franko quickly maneuvered behind Pretty Kitten, then kicked her into the back of her legs, dropping the woman to her knees. Claude then took another step toward her, and she found herself eye level with his crotch.

"Shut the fuck up!" He demanded, then clenched his teeth. "Suck my cock! Suck my big fucking cock ... you fucking slut!" Claude undid his belt, then quickly slid off his jeans and underwear as Pretty Kitten tearfully watched.

"Do ya like what ya see whore? Hope so ... 'cause I'm gonna ram my big schlong right up your sodden cunt!" Then he laughed at the look of misery on her face.

Pretty Kitten was staggered when she saw the size of his manhood. He had to be at least nine or ten inches long, and very thick with a huge purple cockhead. She didn't get a moment to think before his hand curled into her hair, and he jerked her head backwards again.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" The big man growled, then grabbed his huge cock and slapped it against her lips and cheeks.

[TRIGGER: Cock Slapped (Mouth)]

"Please!" She cried. "It doesn't have to be like this ... please don't—"

But she was cut off by another slap to her face from the back of Claude's big calloused hand. Then he turned to Franko again and instructed the man to help again, with another simple nod.

Knowingly, Franko just smiled back at Claude, then reached behind him and picked-up his very lethal hunting knife again, then he walked the few steps to their captive and pressed the knife against her throat.

[TRIGGER: Knife Play]

"No, Pretty Kitten, it doesn't have to be like this at all ... but it could be a whole lot worst." Claude informed the now shaking woman, then added, "Just say the word."

Very wide and teary eyes now looked up at him, as Pretty Kitten's body quivered from the cold touch of steel held against her jugular, and goose-bumps completely covered her flesh. She struggled to back away from the knife, but Franko and another man quickly grabbed her by the arms and held her in place before she could move another inch.

Claude laughed, the reached down and grabbed both her rock-hard nipples, and twisted them until she cried out. Once again, Pretty Kitten struggled to free herself, but Franko moved his knife down to her left breast and pushed the point into her flesh. When she opened her mouth to let out a scream, she felt Claude slap her across the face once more.

[TRIGGERS: Nipple Abuse / Knife Play / Face Slap]

"Look at me, whore!" Claude ordered, and she reluctantly raised her eyes. "Here's what you're gonna do ... you're going to give me the best blowjob of your life ... right here ... right now. And either you do that ... or we'll just have to cut that pretty little nipple right off your tit ... do you understand me?"

Pretty Kitten closed her eyes and took a deep, shaky breath, and reluctantly opened her mouth slightly before Claude proceed to put his cock between her parted lips. She then wrapped her mouth around the shaft, and started stroking it with her tongue.

"Oooh ... good girl!" Claude cooed, then he started running the tip of his cock over her tongue as his shaft started to harden.

[TRIGGER: Cock Tease]

"Wider!" He demanded.

As instructed, Pretty Kitten opened her mouth more, and the man moved closer towards her. He slid his cock between her lips, but soon hit the back of her throat on the first thrust, causing her to gag. He then put his hands on his hips, waiting patiently. "Alright ... go ahead ... suck my cock bitch!"

[TRIGGER: Blowjob (Gag)]

After she resigned herself to sucking his pole, Pretty Kitten placed her hands on his thighs and her lips formed a seal around his cock. She used every trick she knew to pleasure this man whose name she didn't even know until a few short hours ago, all the while hoping this would be over soon for her.

"Faster!" He ordered, his voice heady with lust and pleasure. "Fucking hell whore ... that's great!" He gasped trying to catch his breath.

Claude then pulled Pretty Kitten's head forward, and pushed even more of his huge cock into her mouth and down her throat.

[TRIGGER: Deep-Throat]

"Yeah ... that's it ... suck my cock like the whore ya are!" He groaned.

Pretty Kitten tried to pull away, but the big, huge mountain of a man held her head tight until she relaxed again.

"Where did you learn to do that bitch?" Claude asked, as he continued his assault on her mouth and throat.

Pretty Kitten could only take in shallow breaths, whenever this brute allowed her to inhale, and each time her breathing got harder and harder. She choked on her tears, as she gasped desperately trying to bring in enough air to fill her over-stressed lungs.

Soon, she was sucking his cock deeper and deeper inside her mouth, then circled her tongue around his rock hard shaft. She flicked her tongue back and forth along the tip and then sucked the entire length back into her mouth again. Claude put his hand on either side of her head, then started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth for all he was worth.

[TRIGGER: Face-Fuck]

As the boys watched the spectacle in front of them, they could see that Pretty Kitten was actually getting more into her role as their fuck-toy. Although she tried to free herself from the strong arms that held her in place a few times, for the most part she seemed to be enjoying the ride, even allowing a few low moans to escape from her lips.

Both Manny and Billy were enjoying the show as well, and they wanted to get in on the actions to see if they could make this more enjoyable for their whore. Manny got on his knees and started sucking on her left nipple, while stroking and squeezing her right breast. Billy knelt down behind her, then reach under her and shoved two fingers deep into her now soaked pussy, eliciting some very loud squeals from Pretty Kitten.

[TRIGGERS: Tit & Nipple Play / Finger-Fucking]

Encouraged by her response, Billy slowly slid his fingers in and out of her pussy, then started to rub his thumb around the outside of her asshole. Claude pick up his pace as well, and was now fucking her mouth at a very steady pace. Manny then started pinching her nipples and roughly kneading her breasts, while Billy continued pounding her pussy with his fingers, then slipped his thumb in her asshole a few inches.

[TRIGGER: Anal Play (Fingers) / Tit & Nipple Abuse]

With all the stimulation, Pretty Kitten was having a very hard time concentrating on the large cock in her mouth, and her breathing was now becoming very quick and shallow. She was moaning and groaning and Claude knew she was very close to having an orgasm. To stop her from cumming, the big man withdrew his cock, then picked up Pretty Kitten and tossed her on the bed like a rag doll. She landed on her side with a moan, then she rolled over on her back.

[TRIGGER: Orgasm Denial]

Claude then waited a few minutes to let Pretty Kitten cool down, before he climbed on the bed and got between her knees. He used his muscular hips to force her legs apart, then lifted them up in the air, spreading her pussy wide open. A smirk slowly crept across his face, as he brutally stabbed his hard cock to the hilt in her pussy, causing her to yelp in pain from the sudden invasion.

"Looks like it slammed in there nice and tight!"

Pretty Kitten became immediately horrified at the pain she now felt between her strained legs, then he began to pound away with all the lust of a man who hadn't fucked a woman for years.

"I rather like you this way, bitch! A simple bitch in heat ... to fuck however many times I want!" Claude said, as he pounded her pussy with his cock.

Pretty Kitten glanced up into his eyes, and they burned through her like razor sharp daggers. "PLEASE! Not that hard!" She begged as it was hurting so much, but her words just made him go faster and deeper.

"Stop it!" She shrieked, her voice filled with tears. "You're hurting me! Please stop!"

As Pretty Kitten continued to beg for him to stop, her pleas only made his cock plunge in and out faster and harder. She let out many screams, while he just grunted and increased his speed, and thrust into her harder and deeper, never slowing down. With every thrust, Pretty Kitten's pussy was being stretched more and more, and it was impossible to get used to such extreme penetration.

Her cries got even louder and higher, as her pussy was stretched to its absolute limits and his hands mauled at her breasts. She screamed out her anguish, as his ruthless cock breached her cervix in a powerful thrust that took her breath away.

[TRIGGERS: Tit & Nipple Abuse / Fucking (Rough)]

"How ya like me now, bitch?"

Claude fucked her and fucked her and fucked her until he came, and she felt his spunk being dumped deep inside her. When he was finished, the huge man stayed inside Pretty Kitten to enjoy the warmth and tightness of her pussy for a little longer. However, since there were still more of his buddies waiting to use her, he reluctantly pulled out. He quickly got to his feet and left Pretty Kitten on the bed in a big pool of his ejaculation.

[TRIGGER: Cum-Shot]

"God damn it bitch ... that was incredible!" Claude said, as he loomed over Pretty Kitten for a few seconds. "I always liked a tight cunt ... but I'm gonna have to fuck that ass of yours after the rest of the boys finish with you tonight."

He slapped both her tits and nipples very hard, then looked down at Pretty Kitten and whispered. "The best part bitch is that we're just gettin' started ... we're far from done with ya yet!"

[TRIGGER: Tit & Nipple Abuse]

Before Claude left Pretty Kitten alone, he spat on her face and tits, as she laid there motionless. By now, she was shaking horribly and softly sobbing distorted pleas, begging them to stop this torture. Tears cascaded from her eyes in rivers and hitched screams emitted from her hoarse throat, but the panic she felt was totally ignored by all.

Within a few minutes, Claude was busy putting his clothes back on, and a few of the men had their backs turned to her. Out of sheer desperation, Pretty Kitten quickly jumped off the bed and made a break for the open door. She only got about five feet, before Billy tackled her hard from behind, and they both crashed to the floor with a solid thud. She rolled on her back, then tried to kick him in the groin, but Billy easily caught her foot and dragged her back to the bed kicking and screaming.

All Pretty Kitten got for her efforts, was a "Nice try bitch!" and another hard slap across the face, administered by Billy this time.

Once that little bit of excitement was over, Manning stepped forward and knelt on the bed beside Pretty Kitten, as she lay there sobbing. He proceeded to stroke and fondle her tits, then bent forward to lick each nipple in turn, before pulling them hard with his teeth, causing her to yelp out again. She could feel the hot tears streaming down her face, as his tongue continued to lick at her exposed nipples.

[TRIGGERS: Tit & Nipple Abuse / Tit & Nipple Play]

Manning then sucked each nipple until they were both hard and erect, and then tugged painfully hard on her nipple piercings. Then he ran his fingers down her stomach, and slid three of them deep inside her pussy, and started to finger-fuck her very hard. He then knelt between her legs, and forced her legs apart once more.

[TRIGGER: Finger-Fucking]

Then he turned and looked at Claude. "I want to see how this whore tastes!"

Pretty Kitten then felt his cheeks against the inside of her thighs, then he ran the tip of his tongue around the lips of her vagina and up and down the hood of her clit. Pretty Kitten's mind was racing, along with her heart, as she tried to understand why this was happening to her.

The only problem was, the deeper Pretty Kitten thought about it, the more she had to admit that part of her was actually enjoying being used and abused by these men and their big cocks. As she was contemplating her twisted dilemma, the guy between her legs pulled her hips forward, and continued to let his tongue work on her hole and clit.

"That's it whore ... you're enjoy this ... huh?"

His tongue then stiffened and Pretty Kitten felt the tip enter her pussy and lick inside her, and her face got so red when she realized that she was actually getting more and more aroused.

[TRIGGER: Pussy Licking]

Manny then quickly dragged the helpless woman to the side of the bed, making sure her legs were dangling over the edge of the mattress. Just to give her some more stimulation, he roughly grabbed her by the ass cheeks, then started to gently massaging and teasing her beautiful, pear-shaped ass. It wasn't long before Pretty Kitten was almost purring as her very aroused body had no choice but to respond to the attention it was seeking.

After his gentle stroking had relaxed her enough, Manny placed his hands on either thigh and pushed her legs apart. He could easily tell she was well lubricated with her juices, but she still let out a sheik when he forced his cock pass her pussy lips, then deep inside her.

Although Manny's cock wasn't quite as big as Claude's, Pretty Kitten still felt as if it was tearing her apart. But it wasn't long before she adjusted to the size, and each new deep thrust was soon causing more pleasure than pain. And as the stroking got deeper and faster, more and more moans seeped passed her lips, and she was soon squirming on the bed. She continued to moan and groan even louder, and it was obvious that her arousal was now so high, she would do almost anything to have a orgasm.

Off to the side, Claude was intently watching the proceedings, and Pretty Kitten could hear him chuckling somewhere behind her. But her mind was so full of lust and the desire to cum, that was all she could now focus on. She even started driving her hips up, trying to get more of Manny's cock stuff inside her tight hole.

As she continued to rock up and down, Manny grabbed hold of her hips, and started pounding her pussy with his cock. He was ramming her so hard that her eyes kept rolling back in her head, and her breathing quickly became very swallow again.

Pretty Kitten could feel the hot fire burning in her pussy now spreading throughout her entire body, as she was pushed closer and closer to climax. The heat inside her continued to grow, causing her to raise her hips up giving Manny better access as he continued his brutal cock-assault on her now sopping wet cunt.

From somewhere inside Pretty Kitten her built up frustrations exploded and took over her mind. She gave in to the desire that was now driving her wild, and she began to scream out. "Oh yes! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

[TRIGGER: Verbal (Fuck Me)]

Both of them were panting hard, then Pretty Kitten surprised Manny by wrapping her legs around his torso and drawing her legs tight. He drove all 8½-inches of his cock to the hilt, then bottomed out buried deep in her cervix. That last hard and deep stroke was all she needed to push herself over the edge, and she began to cry out, over and over again. Soon, she was screaming her release to the entire room, as her body exploded into violent spasms of ecstasy.

It only took two more deep thrusts before Manny shot his load of hot cum into her now throbbing and pulsating pussy. After he withdrew his softening cock from between her legs, Pretty Kitten curled up in the fetal position on the bed, as her drained and exhausted body continued to convulse and spasm from her very powerful orgasm.

[TRIGGERS: Fucking (Rough) / Orgasm]
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote