Thread: Captured Agent
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 05:21 AM   #7
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I spent the last few days adding the next chapter to the story. I wanted to add a lot of action for you to mimic, so I had to work with my own list of trigger words. I'm not sure of all your limits, so it is left to you whether you duplicate them, or not. The story is pretty intense (much more than I usually write) but it includes quite an assortment of actions primarily based on your original list of trigger words. I typically write 3rd person, but it might make more of an impact if this was written in 2nd person.

TRIGGER WORDS:

ANAL (BUTT-PLUG): Lube up the butt-plug, then slowly get it in your asshole. Once it is in, take it all the way out, then shove it all the way back in again. Repeat this 30 times while edging yourself to an orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum. Remove the butt-plug when completed.

ANAL PLAY (FINGERS): Lube up 2 of your fingers, then rub around the outside of your asshole for 2 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your other hand. Every once in a while, insert the tips of your finger into your ass. You are not allowed to cum.

BLOWJOB (GAG): Fuck your mouth with the dildo for 2 minute. Make sure you do a good job sucking and licking the full length of it. When the time it up, make yourself gag on it 3 times.

BLOWJOB: Fuck your mouth with the dildo for 2 minute. Make sure you do a good job sucking and licking the full length of it.

COCK SLAPPED (MOUTH): Slap you mouth and lips 5 times with you dildo. If more severe in the story, do it longer.

COCK TEASE: Get the dildo and slowly slid it back and forth over your tongue for 1 minute, then suck and lick on it for 1 minute.

CRAWL: You must get on your hands and knees and do 20 laps around your room on all fours.

CUM-SHOT: Using your fake cum, you must squirt it wherever/however it is described in the story, and leave it there for 5 minutes.

DEEP-THROAT: Fuck your mouth and throat with the dildo for 5 minutes while edging yourself to an orgasm with your other hand. You must try to get the dildo down your throat and make yourself choke and gag on it. When the time it up, you must make yourself gag 3 times before you stop. You are not allowed to cum.

DOUBLE-PENETRATION: Lube up the butt-plug and slowly get it in your asshole, and leave it there. Now fuck your pussy very hard and fast with the dildo for 20 strokes without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. You must really fuck yourself hard and deep with the full length of the dildo on each stroke. Once that is done, take the butt-plug all the way out of your ass, then shove it all the way back in again for 20 stroke without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. Repeat this 3 times. You are not allowed to cum. Remove the butt-plug when completed.

FACE SLAP: Depending on the context of the story, use your hand to give yourself a "slap in the face." Of course, how bad this is depends on the severity of the story, and whether you slap just one cheek, or both. If your character is hit hard enough to be almost knocked off her feet, you should repeat the slap several times to get the required result.

FACE-FUCK: Get the dildo and fuck your mouth with it for 2 minutes. You must fuck your mouth very hard and very deep on each stroke. When the time it up, deep-throat the dildo for 2 minutes forcing yourself to choke and gag on it.

FINGER-FUCKING: Using 2 finger, finger-fuck your pussy very hard and deep for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your other hand. You are not allowed to cum.

FORCED ORGASMS: You must find some way to make yourself orgasm over and over without stopping. Whether you hold a magic a wand or vibrator on your clit, or just use your hand to rub your clit, you must keep going until you have multiple orgasm. Since it is hard to determine how many you should have before stopping, it is no sense setting a minimum number, but obviously you should push yourself to have at least 3 or 4 more orgasms than you would normally experience in a row.

FUCKING (ROUGH): Fuck your pussy very hard and fast with a large dildo for 5 minutes without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. You must really fuck yourself hard and deep with the full length of the dildo on each stroke. You are not allowed to cum.

FUCKING: Fuck your pussy with a medium-size dildo for 5 minutes without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. You must fuck yourself with the full length of the dildo on each stroke. You are not allowed to cum.

HAIR PULL: Grab a handful of your hair and knot it around your finger, then pull, tug and twist your hair very hard for at least 2 minutes. If more severe in the story, do it longer.

KNIFE PLAY: While 'real' knife play is very often a hard limit for most people, there are ways to get the added the effect without the added the danger. Simply by using a blunt object that has a bit of an edge, such as the back edge of a butter knife to apply the pressure, without adding the potential for harm. Even if using a butter knife as described is an issue, you can also use the edge of a piece of plastic, or even very stiff cardboard to produce the effect. You must take the 'fake knife' and press it hard against the part of your body where the knife is touching in the story.

NIPPLE ABUSE: Using your fingers, pull, tug and twist on your nipples for 2 minutes.

ORGASM DENIAL: Using your hand, edge yourself to an 10 orgasms, but you must wait 1 minute between edging. You are not allowed to cum.

ORGASM: Whatever was being done to you to bring to an orgasm must be continued until you cum once. So, if you were being finger-fucked, after that task is completed, you will continue finger-fucking yourself until you cum 1 time.

PUSSY LICKING: To try and reproduce the end results of a pussy being licked, you must use your hand to edge yourself to an orgasm. Once on the edge, you must continue to tease yourself by using just your index finger to draw 25 circles closely around your clit, but without touching it. You must repeat this 3 times. You are not allowed to cum.

SELF-BONDAGE: Set your timer for 30 minutes (or longer depending on the context of the story), then put on a blindfold and tie yourself naked and spread-eagle to the bed until the timer goes off.

SPANKING (BELT): Using a leather belt, you must hit both your ass cheeks very hard 10 times. If your character is hit hard/long enough in the story, you should increase the number of spankings to get the required result.

TIT & NIPPLE ABUSE: Using your hands and fingers, rub and squeeze your very hard tits for 1 minutes, then tug and twist your nipples very hard for 1 minutes. Then using your hand, slap your tits very hard 20 times each, then slap your nipples very hard 10 times each. Repeat this 3 times.

TIT & NIPPLE PLAY: Gently stroke and caress both your tits for 1 minute, then pull, tug, and twist on your nipples for 1 minute. Then using your hand, slap your tits 10 times each, then slap your nipples 5 times each. Repeat this 3 times.

VERBAL (FUCK ME): For 1 minute, you must repeat this phrase over and over again: "Oh yes!! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

VERBAL (WORTHLESS WHORE): For 1 minute, you must repeat this phrase over and over again: "I am a dirty little worthless whore!"

VERBAL ABUSE: There are probably a few ways you can add verbal abuse/humiliation to your fantasy. I know hypno sound files can be found online, so I wonder if degrading sound files can be as well. If so, find one you like then download as listen to it. You could also ask your Master, or even friend, to record the file, maybe even providing them with 'script' they can read while recording. Another alternative is software that translates written dialogue to speech, while some sound way too robotic to be much good, I have heard some translators that do a good job.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 04-05-2021 at 05:29 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote