View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 01:25 PM   #17
PianoBoy

Default Report

This is undoubtedly the most creative dare I have ever seen on this site in my many years of lurking. Huge amounts of work have gone into this, and it's definitely worth a try for everyone - lots of fun to be had.

I completed the dungeon a couple weeks ago as a Dwarf Warlock (very strong combination!), and thought I'd write a bit about what it was like for people who may be considering attempting it but are perhaps intimidated by the length.

First of all, some helpful practical info:
If your first thought when scrolling through the dice dare was that you'd never have enough time to do it, fear not! First of all, you don't need to do it all in one session, although there's no reason why you can't. I think I took at least about a week to do it, and I wasn't even doing it every day, and mainly because of my PM dares (more on that later). The other thing to bear in mind is that you probably only do about 25% of the dare each time you start a new character. This is also part of what makes it so good because not only do you get to play with completely different race/class combinations (each changes the gameplay quite a lot) each time, but chances are you'll be fighting enemies you haven't encountered before!

The other thing which may seem daunting is all the DnD "jargon" and dice maths stuff. I had never played DnD before doing this dare, and I managed to pick it up pretty quick - after the first few encounters it gets pretty easy. If you're ever confused then just send me/Fieldofbunnys (or anyone else you know who plays DnD) a PM and we'll be more than happy to help explain stuff.

With all that out of the way... onto a brief recount of what I got up to in the dungeon!

As I said, I played as a Dwarf Warlock, which is a very safe combination since you can avoid damage most of the time and increase your stats pretty easily for a few extra edges. I can't remember my starting stats, but by the end I had above 30 in everything (apart from luck, which I reduced to 2 as it gave me a much better chance of killing Dark Bluediebub )

My first encounter was the Knob Goblin - a pretty easy introduction into the dungeon, with some fun teasing and polishing. Defeated him pretty soon with a natural 20.

After this encounter I rolled for possibly the most useful treasure I got throughout the dare: Luzifell's Balls of Blue. This saved me from doing soooooooo many edges. Thanks Luzi xx.

I rolled the skeleton next, which looked pretty scary as there's lots of opportunities to lose HP! Fortunately, using my racial skill from being a dwarf meant I could avoid taking any damage, for now.

The following encounter was possibly one of the worst for me, due to what happens after you kill it. I rolled the GetDarian Prodigy, which was easy enough and I killed them in the first turn or two. Unfortunately, winning meant needing to complete all of my PM dares! This is the main thing that made the dare take so long, as I have loooaaaddss of PM dares. I think it took me 3 days to finally finish them all before I could continue with the dare.

My next encounter was the Cultist. I could probably have made this much more interesting, but I basically just went straight to phase 7 and won on my first natural 20.

The next encounter was probably the most fun and interesting, as I rolled the Enslaved GetDarian, and enlisted Fieldofbunnys to help. Fortunately, Bunny is kind and didn't kill me, so I only lost 0.2 HP total. I'm pretty sure I forgot I could've avoid the damage at this point, but oh well.

Following this I rolled a very interesting creature created by Bunny called a 'Pervo'. I think my stats were all 30+ at this point so I managed to avoid doing most of the worse rolls here.

Finally.... I rolled Dark Bluediebub as the boss, which meant completing a whole new dungeon . Luckily for me, Bunny had forgotten to finish some of the encounters so I managed to skip the worst one! This second dungeon is just a smaller version of the main dungeon, only you are an imp! This was pretty fun and had lots of new tasks that I hadn't come across in the main dungeon yet. After finishing the dungeon, defeating Dark Bluediebub wasn't too taxing. I reduced my luck stat from something like 34 to 2, otherwise it would have been impossible to beat his defense. I avoided the piss drinking with rule 2, and won with only the cost of some spanking.

It total, I did over 150 edges, several hundred ball slaps/spanks, almost 150 deepthroats, and lots of other fun things.

I'm sure this report doesn't really do justice to the amount of creativity in this dare; it's incredibly fun to play and definitely worth getting over the initial bump of reading the rules and tutorial. There's also a multiplayer version of the game in the works, which sounds like it will be great fun.

I really hope more people give this a go because it's so much fun!

Likes: edging, orgasm denial, chastity, ballbusting, nipple play/torture, pain, underwear (control), anal, bondage

Curious about: hidden public, water sports

Limits: full public, anything illegal, scat, blood, social suicide, friends/family, crossdressing, face pics

PM DARES

Kik: rstro101
PianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PianoBoy for this post: