Thread: Captured Agent
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 12:06 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

You did such an amazing job on the intro to this thread (both in effort, and creativity) that I thought I would add some more atmosphere to your post by getting into, and continuing, your role playing theme. I will do this story in a few parts, just to keep you on the edge of your seat (I love keeping a sub in suspense) and I will even try to use your list of dares in the captured scenes, if I can. I will leave it up to you whether you do the entire story as written. Either way, I hope you have fun with this and I encourage you to explore your writing talents further. Enjoy!

PART #1 - The Capture of Pretty Kitten

The secret agent, code-named 'Pretty Kitten' was laying flat against the hard brick wall of the only alleyway she could find to hide for a few moments, while trying to catch her breath. They had been chasing her for almost 45 minutes now, and it didn't seem like they were going to abandon the search until she was either captured, or dead. She knew she had to calm down quickly, so she could think straight and find a way out of this.

Pretty Kitten certainly had been in more dangerous situations before, but she also knew that one stupid mistake on her part, could quickly put her on the wrong side of this game. Her heart was pounding behind her rib cage, and she was sure they would hear her heartbeats, if she couldn't get her fear and panic under control soon.

From the sounds of the yelling and all the barking, Pretty Kitten guessed there were at least eight or nine armed goons, and three or four tracking dogs out looking for her. One thing was for certain, Finn Storm, who was better known as the "Wild Shadow" in the international world of espionage, wasn't going to just let her walk away alive, now that she finally discovered both his true identity, and where his secret base of operations was located.

Pretty Kitten had been chasing Mr. Storm for the last three and a half years, and with the recent help of another foreign agent she only knew as "Jack the Mechanic" she finally got a big break in the case only two weeks ago. The only problem was, Jack was supposed to be her way out of Storm's underground, but he was now a motionless heap about nine blocks south of her current position, thanks to a point-blank shot from a 9mm Beretta.

While the thick fog and light mist were certainly keeping the visibility low -- and were probably the only reason she hadn't been caught yet -- they were also the reason she was having trouble escaping. With only being able to see a few hundred feet in front of her, she just couldn't be sure what lay ahead of her in any direction. She already had a few close calls, but fortunately she was alerted by the men checking-in using their cell phones. And from the dogs barking off in the distance, she was almost certain that she was now completely surrounded.

So here she was, leaning up against a wall with her gun drawn and her heart hammering relentlessly in her chest. She was now drenched from the persistent mist and she had no idea what escape route she was supposed to take to reach the group of operatives that were waiting for her somewhere nearby. Right now, she was just praying that Storm's men would soon move on, and continue their search in another part of the city. But she knew her luck had just run out, when she suddenly heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Claude ... wait a minute ... I'm going to take a piss down here," a voice yelled out.

The footsteps got closer, and closer, and soon he was rounding the corner. "What the fu—?"

Just then, two deafening cracks filled the small alley, as Pretty Kitten pulled the trigger once, then a second time. She only drew her hands back and pointed her gun skyward, after the man dropped with a solid thud to the ground.

'Oh fuck ... this is not good.' Was all she could think to herself.

Within a few second, two men started screaming to each other, then one of them got on his phone. "Yeah ... we got her! She's trapped in a alleyway on North 39th Street," then after a few more seconds, "Yeah ... will do ... and it looks like Bowser's dead ... so send a van too."

In less than 1000 agonizing heartbeats later, cars were screeching to a halt, doors were slamming shut, dogs were barking, and Pretty Kitten could hear the loud footfalls of men getting into position surrounding the only way out of her dead-ended hiding spot.

Before long, they threatened to send in the dogs, if she didn't surrender, then she heard the sound of at least a dozen weapons being locked and loaded. She was soon ordered to throw out her gun, then lie on the ground with her hands locked behind her head.

Knowing she had no other choice but to comply, she tossed her trusted Glock 19 towards the mouth of the alleyway. It skipped a few times over the wet pavement, before finally coming to a rest in a small puddle. She reluctantly laid down on her stomach, then placed her hands on her head, and interlaced her fingers, as she had been instructed.

"Okay ... Claude ... she's on the ground ... you and Denny go get her ... I'll keep you covered."

It wasn't long before a set of shackles were locked on her wrists and ankles, and something was injected into her upper arm. As Pretty Kitten panicked about what the men had just infused into her blood stream, two strong hands dragged her up from the dampened ground. After she was plunked onto her feet again, the men seized her by both arms, and lead her triumphantly out of the alley.

"Look what we got boys ... the little bitch that was trying to run from us!"

Already feeling very drowsy, and blurry-eyed, Pretty Kitten was yanked towards a waiting car, then shoved roughly into the back seat. Within seconds, she was slouched over on the seat after the drugs took control of her. Two men then jumped in the front, and she was quickly driven back to the place where she had just escaped from less than an hour ago.

[ ... to be continued ... ]

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 03-31-2021 at 12:09 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post: