Thread: Captured Agent
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 06:47 PM   #1
PrettyKitten

Default Captured Agent

Long post, trigger warning for rape and such

I have this specific fantasy of being a secret agent that gets captured and used. I was hoping you folks of get dare could help come up with dares to simulate this. I'm going to be completing dare during a specified time set Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1800 to 0800 the next day.
Any replies or PMs recieved outside of those times will be done the next evening. And if I have to many dares to complete in those three evenings, I will do a couple of evenings longer until they are all completed.

Fantasy:
I'm a spy or secret agent of some sort and while I am on a mission i get caught by the enemy. I get knocked out and dragged to their base. I wake up tied to a chair, despite my best efforts I am unable to get free, my struggling makes me realize that I'm naked and exposed to whatever they want to do to me. An agent comes in and explains the usual spiel of how I'm gonna give the information they want or they will find a way to get it from me. Or maybe he doesn't explain that and later into it he explains that I'm only there for the pleasure of their agents, no information i have would be useful enough to get them to let me go.

Either way. To begin with he decides to tease me until I can't stand it. Running his hands over me, slapping, pinching, touching anything and everything he wants. Once I'm wet he starts to degrade me for enjoying this. He starts playing with my cunt, maybe his hands, maybe a vibrator, teasing and teasing me, not letting me cum. He keeps going, mixing pain in with the pleasure until I am so horny I cant stand it, begging him to do something, anything, just please fuck me. Maybe he unties me and reties me some other way so my pussy and mouth are both exposed for use, or maybe he just degrades me some more about how he wouldn't fuck something as low as me, how dare I think he would dirty himself like that. Maybe he shoves a dildo in me, vibratir on high on my aching clit and leaves me alone in the room, maybe some sensory deprivation. Leaving me horny and aching, from both teasing and the pain. Maybe having other agents come in to torture and tease me as much as they want.

If he tied me so my pussy and mouth are ready for use maybe he fucks me, either hole or both, cumming on me since I'm not worthy of being filled with his cum. Leaving me exposed, again maybe he adds some toys to keep me horny after he leaves. He informs other agents of my predicament, letting any and all agents who want to come in and use me however they like, whether that be using me so they can cum, hurting me, whatever they want.

I'm either left to sleep tied to the chair or if they're feeling nice I get untied and I get a collar and chain, chained to the wall so i can sleep on the floor, 'like the dirty pet I am'. If they give me the collar and chain i am led around their base, naked, covered in cum, dripping and filled with a dildo or whatever they want. They just lead me around on all four, humiliating and hurting me, letting people touch and use me, I see no chance for escape or an end in sight.

There is the list of PM "trigger words" each one corresponding to a dare, action or add on. As well as one for you to come up with your own if you have an idea.

Ideas for dares can also be taken from actual interrogation or torture methods as my friend pointed out, like caning the feet (or thighs, stomach, anything really), waterboarding, stress positions, etc.

All dares will be done at my discretion, if something feels dangerous or breaks a limit I wont do it but I can let you know I wont do it so if you wanna send something different or alter what you had.

I have a dog kennel I can use as well as dog bowls. I can mix up some body safe fake cum and put it in a baster to go on or in

Unless a dare specifies it I wont be allowed to clean myself, shower, use the toilet, eat, obviously this only applied to the hours the game is active.

WALKED: do 20 laps around your room on all fours

FUCKED: fuck yourself with a dildo for 10 minutes

USED: Squirt fake cum to simulate being cummed on. Location amd amount is again the darer's choice

LEASHED: leash yourself to something and take a nap on the floor

LOCKED - and you put on your cuffs untill someone sends you an unlock pm dare

UNLOCKED- they need your hand to jerk them off and so your handcuffs are removed, but you'll have to jerk off the syringe and have it cum on your face

RAPE - and you ride the dildo how and where the darer says or find a way to suction it onto something so that you can also do with handcuffs on. No hands allowed.in any case

CAGE, locked in dog kennel, can be combined with toys, cuffs, chain, etc. Time limit is 1.5 hours at a time

RP BONUS, dares sent in rp style can add an additional up to 20 minutes to dare

JAILER BONUS, the poster with more RP posts at the end of the game gets an additional evening or two of control

Modifiers

ON ALL FOURS, ankles tied to thighs so I cant get off all four during dare, stuck crawling

HAIR, hair bondage is added, either tied to a stationary object or to body somewhere, whatever darker prefers, to simulate hair being pulled,

INSERT XY, insert x object into y hole for time. Maximum time 1 hr unless combined with sleep

POSE, send the position and timer, 30 minutes maximum at a time

CREATIVE, if you have a dare that doesn't have a word to go with it you can send this and your dare, as opposed to sticking with the words listed this gives now free reign, can be used as a dare or as a modifier to go with dares or over night dares for sleep

PEE, this one can be during the day as well, times can be listed to be allowed to pee

VIBE, high or low speed and how long. Battery will last two hours before it needs charged

BREAK, allowed to go to the bathroom, in addition to PEE command breaks can be combined with additional dares to make it not simply an allowance, made more punishing.

DRINK, forced to drink water, specific amount, limit 3 cups an hour

BODY WRITING, specify what to write and where, as long as its hidden by clothes it will be in sharpie

Sleep modifiers

CUFFED, sleep with wrists and or ankles cuffed together

SPREAD, sleep tied to bed spread eagle

INSERT, toys can be inserted and left all night

CHAINED, chain is clipped to collar and attached to headboard until morning

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411

Last edited by PrettyKitten; 03-30-2021 at 06:59 PM.
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote