View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 04:50 PM   #28
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Is there any particular place you really want to have sex at? I think on a moving train. I love riding on trains have done it only a few times but loved the motion.

If you could go anywhere where would be your next destination? Maybe New Zealand or Canadian Rockies.

Favourite meal? [I]Spaghetti home made red sauce with Italian sausage for the meat. [/I]

Most embarrassing story? hmmm The most embarrassing event happened to me when i was in high school. I was just reminded of this event not long ago. I got hit between my legs and had very bad bruising and lots of swelling. I was so embarrassing to have Drs and Nurses and interns and who knows whom else examining my injured pussy for like 5 days in the hospital. there was even talk of surgery. Also counts as one of the scariest times in my life.

Happiest moment you can remember?
Happiest time was discovering a city kid was good with animals and also understood the business part of farming pretty quickly when I started running the farm.

Thanks for the GREAT Questions Lyb!!! Take care and thanks agian!!!!!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote