View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 01:57 AM   #86
kelsey122

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? I'll take the teasing for an hour, get me nice and hot for number 2

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? I'll go with getting fucked in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caress my whole body, dont much care for tickling

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? The cumming and fucking sounds fun

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagled, nowhere to hide and full access to everything

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy, more out of curiousity

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? I'll take getting fucked (i'd cuddle after too )

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Whole week off of work, i will take it

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Both, both is good

Likes: bondage, humiliation, petplay, toys, semi-public, anal
Dislikes: pee drinking, lots of pain, spanking, ass to mouth
Limits: camming, pics, family, blood
Toys: ballgag, dildo gag, ring gag, leather cuffs (2sets), vibrator, bullet vibe, dildos, buttplugs, nipple clamps, collar, leash, blindfold, spreader bar
kelsey122 is offline   Reply With Quote