View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 09:01 PM   #23
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelaus8 View Post
Hi there, hope you have fun on here.

Have you ever worked outside with something inserted in your pussy?
What is your favourite outfit?
What is a sex toy you would love to have?
Thank you very much!!! I hope I do as well!!

Have you ever worked outside with something inserted in your pussy?: Yes I have. I work naked alot, its just me, weather permitting. I have worked with objects in my pussy. Things like smaller fruits grapes or kiwis, though recently I have had an apple in me.

My favorite outfit: hard to say but for clothes t shirt and jean shorts work boots and gloved if working around the farm.

What Sex toy would i love to have: Maybe a remote controlled vibrator. I live alone but there must me some app that could control it automatically and randomly.

Hope that answers you questions. Thank you. I have seen a formal thankyou but im sorry i have yet to figure it out.

Take care and all the best.
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote