View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 03:01 PM   #16
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post

Hi Nice to meet you, and sorry i missed you in the chat room earlier!! my apologies.

How often do I masturbate? Usually a few times a day tbh. I work by myself and am isolated from nearest people so work naked alot, weather permitting too. so its easy to masturbate any at almost any time. So on average 3 times a day though it may be more too.

Using Toys? I use fingers mostly but love pop bottles and tools if I am in the barn. I dont own and real sex toys. Some veggies are fun too, if I am in the house.

My favorite position is sitting on the edge of a chair or sitting on the floor with back to a wall and legs open.

Locations can be in the barn any room in the house out side in nearby woods too.

I dont watch alot of videos but love Hentai and certain sub-genres of Hentai. Not the Loli or children Hentai though. There are some futanari videos that are hot i have seen over time.

Thanks Lyb. I hope that answers your questions!! If not let me know!
Hey, no problem. Maybe next time

And great answer thank you!

Now since you work in a farm I assume you work also with animals and thus I gotta ask, have you ever thought of getting freaky with them?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is online now   Reply With Quote