View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 02:41 PM   #15
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
How often do you masturbate and how do you prefer doing it? Using toys? A favourite position? Location? Videos you may watch etc?

Hi Nice to meet you, and sorry i missed you in the chat room earlier!! my apologies.

How often do I masturbate? Usually a few times a day tbh. I work by myself and am isolated from nearest people so work naked alot, weather permitting too. so its easy to masturbate any at almost any time. So on average 3 times a day though it may be more too.

Using Toys? I use fingers mostly but love pop bottles and tools if I am in the barn. I dont own and real sex toys. Some veggies are fun too, if I am in the house.

My favorite position is sitting on the edge of a chair or sitting on the floor with back to a wall and legs open.

Locations can be in the barn any room in the house out side in nearby woods too.

I dont watch alot of videos but love Hentai and certain sub-genres of Hentai. Not the Loli or children Hentai though. There are some futanari videos that are hot i have seen over time.

Thanks Lyb. I hope that answers your questions!! If not let me know!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post: